Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Follow a Dynasty Wire Online Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    however, the 'user control teams only' filter option still doesn't seem to work.
    It's working for me.

What I noticed though is that there is no "every conference" option or anything like that. I clicked the user control teams only filter and had to put the dropbox on ACC to see your Boston College team. Same situation for Ark. St. also. I was wondering why I only saw Southern Miss and realized it was because the dropbox was on C-USA East.

Week 2 has started. For anyone participating in the dynasty, I highly recommend signing up for the email alerts from the Dynasty Hub page. At the very least you can be notified when the week has advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    It's working for me.

What I noticed though is that there is no "every conference" option or anything like that. I clicked the user control teams only filter and had to put the dropbox on ACC to see your Boston College team. Same situation for Ark. St. also. I was wondering why I only saw Southern Miss and realized it was because the dropbox was on C-USA East.
    Yeah... the schedule seems to 'work' but like souljah said, you have to scroll down through each conference. It appears as though there is no longer an option for User Controlled Teams on the stats page whether by team or by player.

It's working for me.

I guess it could be something that will only work if your part of the OD then. unless it's just me it's not working for.

I wish I could turn off the recruiting board assistance. I had went through and got the people I wanted just so they can repopulate my board.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I wish I could turn off the recruiting board assistance. I had went through and got the people I wanted just so they can repopulate my board.
    Yeah... it'd be nice to be able to toggle some of that stuff via the web but since come Tuesday you'll have the game, you won't have to worry about it anymore.

For some reason, when I clicked on a recruit now, the game just went all out of whack.

Won on a last second FG.. barely played though. 27-24. Got some good photos and videos to play with.

Anyone else getting numerous error messages? It seems like every other recruit, I get an error message that takes me out of the call.

I got an insta-commit. I was number 1 on his list. I'm guessing they'll only insta-commit if that's the case.

Please, EA, get these error bugs fixed before the masses get this game or messages boards are going to go nutz with the "F EA, they're lazy and incompetent" comments.

Anyone else getting numerous error messages? It seems like every other recruit, I get an error message that takes me out of the call.

I got an insta-commit. I was number 1 on his list. I'm guessing they'll only insta-commit if that's the case.

Please, EA, get these error bugs fixed before the masses get this game or messages boards are going to go nutz with the "F EA, they're lazy and incompetent" comments.
    What browser are you using? I'm using Chrome and see the occasional error message but usually they're explainable (ex. multiple tabs opened of DW). Granted I'm not doing my calls from the web but will to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    What browser are you using? I'm using Chrome and see the occasional error message but usually they're explainable (ex. multiple tabs opened of DW). Granted I'm not doing my calls from the web but will to test it.
    Firefox

Tabs are problematic? I only have 2 open. The online dynasty tab and a TGT tab.

I haven't got an error message, but my everything on the recruit call page is out of alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I haven't got an error message, but my everything on the recruit call page is out of alignment.
    What's your browser?

I'm getting way to many phone calls ending prematurely due to error messages. I lose both time and the ability to call that recruit whenever it happens.

Firefox

Tabs are problematic? I only have 2 open. The online dynasty tab and a TGT tab.
    Tabs aren't problematic, but if you open the Dynasty Wire site in two tabs, it would be problematic in that the web is always using the most recently opened tab as your "active" client. For example, very early on, I was in the middle of a call from the web and I was debating on promising a guy "No Redshirt". Since I wasn't sure what my depth coming back the next year was, I opened the Roster into a new tab. When I came back to the call, it was errored out and I lost that call time. However, I have found that if you open the Roster and/or Needs screen up on one tab, then AFTER that open another tab for Recruiting, you'll be fine so long as you don't refresh that Roster and/or Needs screen. But my recommendation is to not have multiple tabs.

What's your browser?

I'm getting way to many phone calls ending prematurely due to error messages. I lose both time and the ability to call that recruit whenever it happens.
    Have you done any troubleshooting for your browser (ie close browser, clear cache, clear cookies, etc.)? I'd probably recommend some of that since you definitely seem to be experiencing more errors than normal.

What's your browser?

I'm using Firefox also.

I actually figured out what threw my browser out of wack. My trackpad zoomed in on me and I didn't even notice it.

Have you done any troubleshooting for your browser (ie close browser, clear cache, clear cookies, etc.)? I'd probably recommend some of that since you definitely seem to be experiencing more errors than normal.
    I just cleared the cache and cookies and now I'm also using Chrome. We'll see how it goes when you advance it again.

I just finished doing all of my recruiting from the browser without any issues or errors.

For some reason, if the latest article on the Dynasty Hub is not your own, you don't see any pictures. I see IronDragon's article, but no pictures, even if I click on the article. However, if I click on the Stories link I see his pictures and even if I click on the View Story Details, I see his pictures. Souljah mentioned this to me earlier about my article not appearing with pictures.

btw, going to "play" my game really quick and then will advance.

I just finished doing all of my recruiting from the browser without any issues or errors.
    Mines went error free as well.