Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 13: Sights and Sounds Webcast on April 2

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'd like to really tell the difference in the loudness of crowds based on attendance, loyalty of the fan base & how crowds sound based on the construction of stadiums. in addition, the neutral site crowds need to be more balanced as well. as far as sights go, this is a pipe dream, but sideline interactions would be nice. aside from the cut-scenes, the turf looked pretty bad, I can't lie. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the NCAA & amateurism, but I'd like the crowds to actually have jerseys on besides in cut-scenes, and logos. Right now, just looks like some random outfits that nobody would wear to a game.

How about a Senior Night presentation? I know this may fit in another category but i think this may add some thing different thats a welcome addition to the game.yes there are other things that can be fixed or adjusted but this could be cool.My list of things to addisciplineProbation Senior NightDiving catches

Just a couple FYIs for today.
    1. Any presentation aspects that are tied to features to be discussed in the future will not be discussed today. For example, if there's some presentation aspect tied to Road to Glory, they'll cover it when they cover the rest of the RtG aspects.
    2. We'll be able to discuss the sights & sounds stuff today beginning at 3PM ET (essentially immediately after the webcast). However, if it's not discussed in the webcast, we may not be able to discuss it. Obviously we'll be able to expand on things that they touch on.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    If there's no way to view the webcast after the fact, I would appreciate someone who can watch/listen writing down the major bullet points for a summary. For those of us that can't escape work, of course.
    We'll have a replay for sure Jeff. Should be able to watch on the same link.

Can they please put back in the celebrations going toward the endzone? I know it draws a flag in real life but put it in. Its fun and AND this is a video game after all.

Quote Originally Posted by kindella2 View Post
    Can they please put back in the celebrations going toward the endzone? I know it draws a flag in real life but put it in. Its fun and AND this is a video game after all.
    Honestly no clue whether they're in this year or not but the only problem with your "this is a video game after all" is that they still have to answer to the NCAA. If they wanted it taken out, they have to respond; I would assume that's the case in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Honestly no clue whether they're in this year or not but the only problem with your "this is a video game after all" is that they still have to answer to the NCAA. If they wanted it taken out, they have to respond; I would assume that's the case in this scenario.
    This could also be in reference to why they don't have late hits as well. Kind of a similar situation. They both draw flags in real life, but if the NCAA wanted it out, then it will definitely not be in. I guess it's because late hits and excessive celebrations seem more unsportsmanlike than other penalties.

52 minutes!

Thank God, Amazon's getting the 5 downloaded Pro Combat uniforms. Amazon finally gets the best of the various pre-order offers.

More stuff people are going to "X" right by after the first week of the game

Post game celebrations seem to be getting an improvement. Guys without helmets

The Practice Field got an upgrade, hopefully they upgrade the actual mode itself.

Damn...can't listen on my phone and work computer has it blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAU and North Texas stadiums added.

Hopefully all that talk and discussion about scanning the stadiums and why they have to wait for projects to be completed will finally stop all the never ending questions of why this upgrade wasn't included or can this project that will be done next fall be included, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Hopefully all that talk and discussion about scanning the stadiums and why they have to wait for projects to be completed will finally stop all the never ending questions of why this upgrade wasn't included or can this project that will be done next fall be included, etc.

Bowl trophies and rivalry trophies in post game celebrations.

Over 100 faces and heads. I am actually glad they have more variety.

i'm gonna love playing as USC this year.

Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
    Over 100 faces and heads. I am actually glad they have more variety.
    Yeah most of those head models were brutal