Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your TGA / Tiger 13 Course Buying Guide

• Facebook
  • Display
    My next course which I'll get after a few more rounds is going to be Blackwolf.

Whoever bitched about this system for DLC should be slapped. I have all but 4 courses now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

There are still 3 I need. However, I can't buy them

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    There are still 3 I need. However, I can't buy them
    Those are the Gamestop / Best Buy / Etc. preorder courses. They will be available in a week or two.

Ok, thanks! Will look for them then.

Yeah I have 2 of the courses. Waiting on Wolf Creek.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah I have 2 of the courses. Waiting on Wolf Creek.

Yeah, I did not preorder . Then I heard about the coin system and new swing etc. and BOOM! Here I am complaining about not being able to play the daily at Doral
    Last edited by SCClassof93; 05-11-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Yeah, I did not preorder . Then I heard about the coin system and new swing etc. and BOOM! Hear I am complaining about not being able to play the daily at Doral
    Lol oops didn't realize I set the daily at a preorder course.

The dude abides.

For a limited time, get 6 rounds for the price of 3 at Oakmont CC!

This is one of the best features added to the game. Love the fact that you can purchase courses with coins.

Think next on my lists is either Blackwolf or Atlanta Athletic club. Can't remember if I already got Blackwolf or not.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    This is one of the best features added to the game. Love the fact that you can purchase courses with coins.

Think next on my lists is either Blackwolf or Atlanta Athletic club. Can't remember if I already got Blackwolf or not.
    If you're following the order, then you should be good for season two that I just posted

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    If you're following the order, then you should be good for season two that I just posted
    Yeah I've been following the order so I'm good.

Just a reminder that the first post of this thread has an order of purchasing courses. Hopefully you already have most of them unlocked already.

I'm almost to 17,000 coins and want to start purchasing courses, I thought I read somewhere that if you save up a bunch of coins you can purchase a package deal? Is that correct? Is it a better deal to save up or just purchase them 17,000 at a time? Not sure if this package deal is even an option.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    I'm almost to 17,000 coins and want to start purchasing courses, I thought I read somewhere that if you save up a bunch of coins you can purchase a package deal? Is that correct? Is it a better deal to save up or just purchase them 17,000 at a time? Not sure if this package deal is even an option.
    If the package is still available it is a way better deal.....

If the package is still available it is a way better deal.....

Where do I go to see what is available? Do I have to have a certain amount of coins to see different options? Right now I have 16,000 coins and when I go to the course mastery page I see where I can purchase rounds. When I get more than 17,000 will it give me more options? Similar to if I save up my coins will it show other options? I'm just trying to understand the "menu". I don't want to save up coins if it's no longer an option to purchase a package deal.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Where do I go to see what is available? Do I have to have a certain amount of coins to see different options? Right now I have 16,000 coins and when I go to the course mastery page I see where I can purchase rounds. When I get more than 17,000 will it give me more options? Similar to if I save up my coins will it show other options? I'm just trying to understand the "menu". I don't want to save up coins if it's no longer an option to purchase a package deal.
    I can't remember . I thought it was in the course mastery section. Next time I sign in I will look. Welcome to the tour BTW

I can't remember . I thought it was in the course mastery section. Next time I sign in I will look. Welcome to the tour BTW
    Thank you sir. JB sent the CC invite back in March when I picked the game up, but I got busy with life, then NCAA 13 came out, but here recently I have the golf bug, have it really bad so this TW is doing the fix for now.

Picked up a new putter, SeeMore m1w, a new push cart Clickgear 3.0 (looking to add the seat too, isn't that cool? A SEAT! ) picked up a new cart/trolley friendly bag Nike BG0258, still using my old school ping eye 2's and Taylor Made Woods.

Weather permitting going to try and hit the links for the first time in 3 years Sunday. Saturday AM is the AGGIE vs Arkansas game, I'm an usher at the games so it's cool to be able to see most of the game, but I'd kinda like to play some golf too Sunday (around church) will hopefully work out.

Tee 'Em HIGH!

Well I'm still confused as to this daily bonus stuff. I played 4 days in a row. Tue-Fri. I played a few rounds each day. As of yesterday it showed my loyalty bonus at Day 3 or 4. Today I fire up TW13 and play 2 rounds, it shows me Day 1 or 4. What happened to day 4 of 4? I'd really like to get the 1000 bonus coins towards the 150,000. I'm up to 40,000+ right now.