Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: NCAA 11 Pre-Release Media from The Gaming Tailgate

• Facebook
  • Display
    Army vs. Navy. I picked the plays for Navy, but had Auto Pass turned on and let CPU run the plays (Coach Mode). This also gives a very simple and quick look at the CPU running and defending the option. Probably not a fair sample size to make any definitive statements, but I wanted to share this since there were requests for it.

looks like they really need to fixed the substitutions in the game. towards the end of their drives, TTU had defensive backs lining up at WR, one even caught that last TD. it should sub in any WR that is not on the depth chart list and/or HBs or TEs before putting in DBs.

Army vs. Navy. I picked the plays for Navy, but had Auto Pass turned on and let CPU run the plays (Coach Mode). This also gives a very simple and quick look at the CPU running and defending the option. Probably not a fair sample size to make any definitive statements, but I wanted to share this since there were requests for it.
    thank you, sir

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    More SMU vs. Texas Tech
    You guys have seriously gone above and beyond with the amount of information you've provided! I was out of town this weekend, and didn't have access to the site. I've already spent like 4 hours getting caught up, and there are probably enough videos on here to keep me busy all day. Great work, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah the uniforms and helmets do not get dirty this year. Probably a casualty of some new graphics technology where it was left out this year, but not forgotten.
    Bummer. That was always a nice little touch.

Here's a look at the Game Speed on each setting.

Where I really felt it was on the extreme settings, Very Slow and Very Fast.

Very Slow - When you break through the OL, it just takes forever to get to the QB. Probably the ideal speed for newcomers or casual players.

Very Fast - When switching to a DB on a pass, you have very little time to move and get in position for an INT. Might be ideal for the best of the best in the community. Would probably make CPU more competitive since there's little reaction time for User moves.

Good stuff there.