Thread: Pre-Season Now Open

• Facebook
  • Display

Pre-Season Now Open

Ok, everyone is done with preseason. I was going to advance this morning from my phone, but the online advance prior to wk 1 doesn't work.(good job EA, cool feature that only half works), so I'll get us to week 1 tonight after work.

User Games:

AF: NcSt,KU
    NcSt: KU,AF
    KU: NcSt, AF
    Oregon: Tenn
    Tenn: Oregon

If you want to change anything let me know. I thought it was only fair that us lower teams play each other, while the bigger/better teams play each other.
    Last edited by Rcktfan916; 02-29-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Freshman
    Rdy

Works for me. Ready...

I also think its fair that we rename the top 100 propects list the Oregon 100, since every freaking recruit has Oregon in their top 5....geez

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhouse View Post
    I also think its fair that we rename the top 100 propects list the Oregon 100, since every freaking recruit has Oregon in their top 5....geez
    Haha, atleast you can use the top 100. But he can't get them all. I can't beelieve that Tenn was a 2* school last season that's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhouse View Post
    ha well hopefully i dont screw up like last year were i simmed recruiting with board assistance off halfway through the season, I only had 6 commits and 1 player to talk to during the offseason. the cpu quickly added 5 qbs and 7 wrs when when we needed 3 DTs though.

anyone else see that ATH that runs a 4.6 and squats 645 in high school? O.o
    Last edited by Amish; 02-29-2012 at 12:47 PM.

just a question , for my depth chart is it ok to still has Deanthony Thomas as a #3 slot wr as he is only 5'9"? also is it possible to use him as a wingback like Oregon normally does.

Quote Originally Posted by Amish View Post
    just a question , for my depth chart is it ok to still has Deanthony Thomas as a #3 slot wr as he is only 5'9"? also is it possible to use him as a wingback like Oregon normally does.
    Thats fine with me, I don't play you, lol. But I don't see any issues, I think the formation subs are really limited at times. as for the ath. I usually avoid them unless highly rated. They always seem like a bust, atleast in my experience.