Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official NBA Live 13 Wishlist

• Facebook
  • Display
    Corey, just had a thought. I'd love to see this across all the professional EA games, and NBA Live would be a great place to start. One of my favorite things to do in Head Coach 09 (and still a reason I'll occasionally pop in the game to play it again) is to start with the offseason and re-do the draft. There's just something fundamentally fun for me to make changes before I even start a season. Obviously I could change whatever I wanted in the roster before starting a season, but having the game give me the option of starting with the prior offseason/draft is something that really appeals to me.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Corey, just had a thought. I'd love to see this across all the professional EA games, and NBA Live would be a great place to start. One of my favorite things to do in Head Coach 09 (and still a reason I'll occasionally pop in the game to play it again) is to start with the offseason and re-do the draft. There's just something fundamentally fun for me to make changes before I even start a season. Obviously I could change whatever I wanted in the roster before starting a season, but having the game give me the option of starting with the prior offseason/draft is something that really appeals to me.