Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosters

• Facebook
  • Display

Rosters

Anybody heard anything of where and when plans?

Seems the 'team' of guys putting them together on OS is going to do it again for 360.

The two guys who did it for the PS3 last year will be doing it again. They said the rosters look a lot better when checking the team builder site and they both expect to get the game this Friday and will work around the clock editing players. They did a great job and they expect the BCS teams to be done for release day and all 120 teams within a week or so. Check the PSN id "buckeye02" for the rosters next week.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Anybody heard anything of where and when plans?

Seems the 'team' of guys putting them together on OS is going to do it again for 360.
    I'm part of the team and we have all of the school templates done. We just need copies of the game to input the rosters. So far no one has been able to get it early, but we have a couple of members who believe that they'll get it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Geauxlden View Post
    I'm part of the team and we have all of the school templates done. We just need copies of the game to input the rosters. So far no one has been able to get it early, but we have a couple of members who believe that they'll get it this weekend.
    Sweet. Thanks a lot guys!

Thumbs-up, thanks!

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    That's awesome man!

Hope you guys do cause I used yours last year and they were really good stuff.

CD should be about done now

Quote Originally Posted by will_i_am View Post
    CD should be about done now
    LOL! I'll leave it to the OS guys.

Thanks for all your hard work!

The PS3 guys won't be getting the game early so I'll have to use numbers for a little while longer.

Just updating you guys, 4 members of our roster team (not me though) got the game yesterday and have gotten started. It is way too early to give out an estimate for completion but I'll keep you guys updated.

for ps3 guax?

For 360.

Just updating you guys, 4 members of our roster team (not me though) got the game yesterday and have gotten started. It is way too early to give out an estimate for completion but I'll keep you guys updated.
    Beautiful, thanks for your efforts.

Not beautiful, we need PS3 Roster guys on the job now.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    One way or another I will have the game today (PS3) and I am going to get started on rosters immediately. I'm off so I'll work as quickly as possible to get players named. I won't be making any other changes so they can be used online.

For my fellow Houstonians if our guy doesn't come through, I have a friend whose stepson works at a rental store. He can't sell it to me but he's gonna let me "borrow" it to start on rosters until I get mine. Just wanted to explain to you guys so you won't think I'm not letting you in on somthing.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    One way or another I will have the game today (PS3) and I am going to get started on rosters immediately. I'm off so I'll work as quickly as possible to get players named. I won't be making any other changes so they can be used online.

For my fellow Houstonians if our guy doesn't come through, I have a friend whose stepson works at a rental store. He can't sell it to me but he's gonna let me "borrow" it to start on rosters until I get mine. Just wanted to explain to you guys so you won't think I'm not letting you in on somthing.
    It's a good thing I read the second paragraph because my phone was in my hand by the end of the first

Quote Originally Posted by mundo View Post
    It's a good thing I read the second paragraph because my phone was in my hand by the end of the first
    We still have hope for today.

Right now, it's all we have.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    There's a guy that does them on Operation Sports and is doing them on Tradition Football this year. Just got to the Tradition Football forums and you'll see the whole section of the forum dedicated to them. I think he just got the game yesterday or maybe Wednesday at the earliest but he'd definitely working on them for the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    There's a guy that does them on Operation Sports and is doing them on Tradition Football this year. Just got to the Tradition Football forums and you'll see the whole section of the forum dedicated to them. I think he just got the game yesterday or maybe Wednesday at the earliest but he'd definitely working on them for the PS3.
    Not sure if Luv's got it yet. His are highly regarded though. Not to mention he's got several people helping with team rosters. He's PS3 and he's got one or two helping him copy it to the 360.

Good job to those that have a start on it already! Appreciated.