Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conference Invites - Online Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mallow View Post
    According to OpSports review, coaching contracts are in online dynasty this year and they specifically say this means you can change jobs.
    They are wrong. Coaching contracts are the same as they have been in past years of Online Dynasty... it shows goals and tracks approval rating, but doesn't fire you or give you new job offers. You can always change schools like in years past... manually by the commissioner.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    They are wrong. Coaching contracts are the same as they have been in past years of Online Dynasty... it shows goals and tracks approval rating, but doesn't fire you or give you new job offers. You can always change schools like in years past... manually by the commissioner.
    Correct.

I believe you, but just so no one thinks I made it up here's a quote from their review (talking about online dynasty): "Beyond that, coaching contracts are now included in Online Dynasty, which allows you to change jobs. However, conference invites do not appear to be included in Online Dynasty this year."

Link: http://www.operationsports.com/review.php?id=552

That's a bummer that it's not really in. I was excited there...for a bit.

Honestly, has anyone ever been fired from a school?

Typically what I do is start at a lower-tiered school, build them up, then once I become too good, I leave for Southern Miss when my contract expires (they're usually terrible 8 or 9 years into the dynasty). I don't ever leave Southern Miss because once I make them good, I tend to be through playing that version of NCAA until it's close to the release of the newest version.

Same idea as to what I do. However, I WAS fired once. I think it was NCAA 2004, I started as the Buffalo Bulls coach on Heismann difficulty and played a rough schedule. After three seasons I was dismissed after having won a total of like 3 games (coach mode style, btw).

Recruit
    Anyone happen to get any more information on this or is it safe to say that this is missing once again?

Quote Originally Posted by BPHusker View Post
    Anyone happen to get any more information on this or is it safe to say that this is missing once again?
    Sadly, it is not in once again, and if teambuilder rivalries are still borked...my dogs is one dead woofer.