Thread: Exhibition Game Depth Chart question

• Facebook
  • Display

Exhibition Game Depth Chart question

Hi. NCAA 12 (PS3) is the first football video game I have owned. I have used Teambuilder to create a team I want to use in the game. I have downloaded the team and set it up for use in Dynasty mode. I have set up the Depth Chart under Dynasty mode as I want it to appear when I play a game with this team. When I use my team in an Exhibition Game the Depth Chart changes and the players I want to start are not in the game. I noticed that in Exhibition mode under the Strategy menu there is a Depth Chart which shows the depth chart being used in the game (which is NOT the one I made nor want to use). Do I have to change this in game depth chart in order to use the players I want to use? Is there any way to save the depth chart I want so it loads when my team loads? or do I have to change the in game depth chart every time I want to use my team? Any answers or other information concerning this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fab4 View Post
    Do I have to change this in game depth chart in order to use the players I want to use?
    yes. play now is a completely different mode than dynasty, and the depth charts for an existing dynasty do not carry over into play now.
    Is there any way to save the depth chart I want so it loads when my team loads?
    nope. it'd be a nice feature though.
    or do I have to change the in game depth chart every time I want to use my team?
    yep, only for teambuilder teams though. however, for the regular fbs teams, you can make changes to the depth charts from the team management tab, and they will transfer over for use in play now. its only the teambuilder teams that depth charts dont change.

My advice if you're using Play Now games as practice with your Teambuilder team is to find a real team that's similar to yours (such as the same Roster), or edit a real team so they're similar to yours, and then fix their depth chart how you want yours to be.

If you're just playing around with your Teambuilder team, like against friends or something, then yes, you're going to have to set the Depth Chart every time if it's important to you to be playing with your Teambuilder school.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud