Thread: NCAA 12 OD seniors to Madden 12 Draft?

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA 12 OD seniors to Madden 12 Draft?

First, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum but I cant get any type of answers from the EA NCAA or Madden forums. Without further ado:

Is this even possible? I keep downloading and saving the draft classes and when I go into my Franchise and look at the draft board, there are a bunch of guys/names not even resembling what was in my NCAA OD. Now what I heard is that you get two chances to save the outgoing players in NCAA. The first time the game asks you to save them, you can, but the names will be changed when they hit Madden. The SECOND time its asks you to do so, it will save them again but SUPPOSEDLY the names of the players with be the RIGHT ones. I have tried BOTH but to NO avail, the draft board keeps putting in a groups of draftees that are totally made up. What gives? Any help will do since I am frustrated to the friggin core with this company!!

Are you uploading the class to Madden BEFORE the season starts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

LOL!! Remember what I said back in the NCAA forum about the whole right stick/stumble thing??? Again......................!!!!! Ugggghhh!!!!!! Steelerfan, even though I hate the Steelers, I dont hate the fans just because they are loyal as hell! Thanks buddy!

Uhhh, how EXACTLY do you do that? I believe I have searched every menu on the game and couldnt find out how. YES I am a noob at next gen Madden, still! Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Kansacity88; 01-04-2012 at 02:25 PM.

See my PM.

Let me know if you're still stuck.

Also, the upload option may be after the preseason, I don't remember.

Start a new Franchise. Sim through the preseason. Somewhere, before opening day, you'll be given the option to import the draft class. You'll see.

The funny thing is.....here I thought you could actually upload a draft class to an ONLINE franchise!! LOL!! I guess you cant do that. You can on the offline franchises but I guess EA still doesn't let us do that on PS3.....yet....after all these years! Oh well!