Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stadium Sounds General Discussion & Resources Thread

ps with convert youtube you can take any youtube video file and convert it to mp3 i have many staduim sounds ex bands with crowd and pa in background from fans siting in stands from youtube video the result is amazing

I need Teams Entrance Songs for Xbox 360

Sup Everyone I need to know whats a Good Link to get the Teams Entrance Songs For This Year heres an Example link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thegamingtailgate

If someone has Aim im me at GiantsFan10Mvp I Really need Help Figuring this out Thanks or u can send me a Xbox 360 Friends Request my Gamertag is Matt 711

Stadium Sounds Help Xbox 360

Teams I want for Stadium Sounds And Entrances

ACC

Florida State
    Maryland
    Miami
    NC State
    North Carolina
    Virginia Tech

Big 10

Iowa
    Michigan
    Michigan State
    Nebraska
    Ohio State
    Purdue
    Wisconsin

Big 12

Kansas State
    Missouri
    Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State
    Texas
    Texas A#M
    Texas Tech

Big East

Cincinnati
    Louisville
    Pittsburgh
    Rutgers
    Syracuse
    West Virginia

C-USA

ECU
    Houston
    SMU
    Tulsa
    UCF

MWC

Boise State
    TCU

Pac 12

Arizona State
    CAL
    Colorado
    Oregon
    Oregon State
    Stanford
    UCLA
    Utah
    Washington

SEC

Alabama
    Arkansas
    Auburn
    Florida
    Kentucky
    LSU
    Mississippi State
    Ole Miss
    South Carolina
    Tennessee

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smooth Pancakes PSN ID: SmoothPancakes Steam ID: smoothpancakes SmoothPancakes's OriginID: SmoothPancakes
    Go check the Stadium Sounds forum.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...Stadium-Sounds

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: michstarfish
    Is anyone else out there seeing the issue after you set up custom stadium sounds that they aren't playing after you load them? I had a bunch that worked fine, and now I added about 10 more, and now none of them will play with any sound. I'm confused and frustrated as its taken me a long time to find clips that are a decent length (and I don't have editing software). This is on PS3 btw. Any help is appreciated.

My "start 4th qrt" custom tune doesn't play. Also, I have "Sweet Home Alabama" set to play in the pre-game anticipation. It plays but it continues to play as the team runs on the field. I didn't set it to play as the team runs on the field so I don't know why it's doing that.

fightmusic has good sounds it also has rock and roll part 2 also known as the hey song for oregon state i never knew that oregon state used the hey song until then

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: baseballmvp2pt0

anyone need audio clips?

i'm willing to take requests for your custom stadium sounds. if you'd like a certain 20 second part of a song played for one event, but dont want the whole song, i'll edit the song down to just the part you need.

youtube music vids work the best, as they're the easiest for me to grab the audio from; otherwise, find a site to upload the song to so i can download it and edit it. i'll then re-upload it.

pm's will probably work the best for requests. then i can ensure that i get back to everyone's request.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bohica1010
    Is there a chance to have a page for odds and ends sounds? I have created a couple sounds from movie clips and wonder if anyone else has as well. A page dedicated to those might be nice. For example, when I sack an opponent's QB, I have the "Google me b!$%&, I might be famous one day." from Four Christmases. Another is when I get sacked it plays, "Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood." from Wedding Crashers.

Also a question, can you put more than one sound in for the same thing to where the game randomly picks one of them?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: cdj360 PSN ID: cdj Steam ID: cdjacobs cdj's OriginID: cdj
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
    Is there a chance to have a page for odds and ends sounds? I have created a couple sounds from movie clips and wonder if anyone else has as well. A page dedicated to those might be nice. For example, when I sack an opponent's QB, I have the "Google me b!$%&, I might be famous one day." from Four Christmases. Another is when I get sacked it plays, "Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood." from Wedding Crashers.

Also a question, can you put more than one sound in for the same thing to where the game randomly picks one of them?
    - Yeah, I think we can make a new thread where users can submit their content and we can link it in the first post. That's a good idea.

- Unfortunately, no. That would be a very welcome addition, though.

Do you hear custom songs online?

if you are playing OD or something and have to play at someones home field do you hear thier custom music or do they hear yours?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheKingpin32
    I don't think so.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: cdj360 PSN ID: cdj Steam ID: cdjacobs cdj's OriginID: cdj
    You can find out what events/songs your foe has in advance, set them up on your console, and then when you play them they should play. It's a little bit of work, but worth it if you really enjoy the feature.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hawkeye1328

Custom Stadium Sounds

Is anyone else having trouble uploading songs? I have them saved in MP3 format. Some of the songs I can't upload are ones I've used in previous versions of NCAA.