Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Site Team

• Facebook
  • Display
    our blues are the same and both are very close to the above banner. and if you had the game last year you realize things tend to come out lighter in game.
    the secondary color on this site is not light blue, its some kind of dirty teal or something haha. mine is not a light blue either. and is as close as you can get without making it darker and basically just looking like the primary color.
    Hey, Nothing personal . I just gotta' defend my stuff haha.

Logo = a crest, is a crest, is a crest- or a shield haha the coloring and design are not reminiscent of Superman and crests/shields existed long before he did haha

you had one bad neck logo experience and think that all will look bad or the same as yours ?
    you have to give the team a little identification, a little signature so to speak and the neck logo is harmless/ fine.

my uniform is basic but coordinates very well .

anyone got something? want to vote on it ?
    Again, nothing personal. Just defending my effort is all haha
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 07-06-2010 at 06:23 PM.

What if you both picked your favorite logo each, then both of you would get 1 helmet, 1 home, 1 away jersey, and 1 pair of pants? Fair compromise? I'd hate to have to vote because I like both sets of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

Thoughts?
    Maybe try a solid silver G and put teal outlined on the blue T's. Just something to look at. Also maybe reverse the T's so it's high from left to right. (Also look at just simply reversing the T's without a color change). Try both see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    What if you both picked your favorite logo each, then both of you would get 1 helmet, 1 home, 1 away jersey, and 1 pair of pants? Fair compromise? I'd hate to have to vote because I like both sets of ideas.
    I like that haha
    TGT can be primary in middle of field. my logo with blue border can be secondary- TGT on a white helmet- GT on a silver.
    you can make the blue on your teambuilder page. forget about the socondary, unless you want to try and make that one too.
    White pants- silver /grey pants- i like to use color wheel and make a lighter grey than the middle standard one.

You can do primary and i can do alternates or something, if you let me have your TB code.

nothing to fancy but I still like striping on pants. its hard to come up with a creative design since these colors arent too different.

At least both of ours look better than Pasta Padres from last year haha. You would think an adult with his own site trying to pump up a game/feature would make a better effort than black-grey and lime green haha- and Arizona wildcat striping that didnt work.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 07-06-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Maybe try a solid silver G and put teal outlined on the blue T's. Just something to look at. Also maybe reverse the T's so it's high from left to right. (Also look at just simply reversing the T's without a color change). Try both see what happens.
    By doing that, it looks VERY close to what Georgia Tech's logo looks like, thus I went with the opposite sides.

Go ahead and do it ram29jackson. It's obvious that you're really into doing this whereas I could take it or leave it so have at it man.

Make me #36 for my FS position.

By doing that, it looks VERY close to what Georgia Tech's logo looks like, thus I went with the opposite sides.
    That's probably why I thought it would look good. LOL

If I may, Ram I personally love your home combo. That should definitely stay. However the away and alt I am less than crazy about because the stripes and logos make it look muddled.

Mors I really love your away combo. The grill looks really good (I didn't think it could be incorporated well) on the sleeves and gives a clean look with the TGT helmet logo (which looks incredible on white btw). However the home combo is too much blue on blue.

If you could go with Mors' white combo for the away, combined with Rams' blue home, that would be sick (which it seems you are doing)! Not sure how that would work though as there are 3 logos between the both of you and only 2 logo spots. If nothing else I am in favor of the two combos being used and incorporating the TGT and the crest between the 2, like you said a couple posts ago.

I want the first lockdown corner please: CB #3

since QB is taken sign me up at cornerback with speed and not afraid to step up and hit champ195797 #23
    Last edited by champ195797; 07-07-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Go ahead and do it ram29jackson. It's obvious that you're really into doing this whereas I could take it or leave it so have at it man.

Make me #36 for my FS position.

Sorry, i didnt see this till now. Well, if youre doing a roster I would have to do it on your thing / TB, right ?
    and if its on yours, please , feel free to make the colors as you wish and i'll work with those. And make sure your selected primary is there.
    Yes, I admit I like messing with teambuilder haha just seen an opportunity to get involved. I dont want to alienate or push. by all means, make the colors and i'll make a not too risky jersey. But I would prefer if the guys were pipng in as a vote to what style they want it to lean towards so everyone is somewhat happy with it.

is 29 still available for my position player ?

I'm no jersey aficionado but I know the 2 logos I like are the TGT logo and the GT crest.

Hey mors how are you getting your tGt logo to show up so big in teambuilder? I am saving it off the site at its current size of 640x480 but when I go to upload it in to teambuilder as my primary logo it shrinks it to a size that is almost unreadable. I have never seen that happen before but it makes it impossible to use as a logo.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'm no jersey aficionado but I know the 2 logos I like are the TGT logo and the GT crest.
    I still want his TGT as primary as well.
    I'm just looking to have my fingerprint on a uniform. I have no desire to do a whole roster/team. Plus i'm on PS3, not XBOX. It looks by his post that he was abandoning rosters ? is he ? Does someone else want to do rosters and I go to his page for uni's- we still want the TGT logo though-

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Sorry, i didnt see this till now. Well, if youre doing a roster I would have to do it on your thing / TB, right ?
    and if its on yours, please , feel free to make the colors as you wish and i'll work with those. And make sure your selected primary is there.
    Yes, I admit I like messing with teambuilder haha just seen an opportunity to get involved. I dont want to alienate or push. by all means, make the colors and i'll make a not too risky jersey. But I would prefer if the guys were pipng in as a vote to what style they want it to lean towards so everyone is somewhat happy with it.

is 29 still available for my position player ?
    Again man, I just took the lead because no one else seemed interested. I was just planning on using a default roster (like Powerhouse or something) and going from there.

I haven't done anything roster wise. I was just getting the names located in a centralized place to make it easier for people to see what was still available.

And the only reason why I brought up the colors is because they are definitely not exact matches because mine are. Took a screenshot of the forum and used Photoshop to grab the exact colors used here since I figure if I was going to make a TGT team, then the colors should match the site.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
    Hey mors how are you getting your tGt logo to show up so big in teambuilder? I am saving it off the site at its current size of 640x480 but when I go to upload it in to teambuilder as my primary logo it shrinks it to a size that is almost unreadable. I have never seen that happen before but it makes it impossible to use as a logo.
    Here ya go:

I still want his TGT as primary as well.
    I'm just looking to have my fingerprint on a uniform. I have no desire to do a whole roster/team. Plus i'm on PS3, not XBOX. It looks by his post that he was abandoning rosters ? is he ? Does someone else want to do rosters and I go to his page for uni's- we still want the TGT logo though-
    Again, I wasn't planning on doing anything in depth for the rosters. Just putting in names/numbers on one of the default rosters.
    Last edited by morsdraconis; 07-07-2010 at 01:37 PM.

I'm just looking to have my fingerprint on a uniform.
    That's what she said.

haha typing in names is in depth. I do not wish to take that kind of time. Whom wants to parent the rosters.
    for the record = your -G- is lighter than the murky blue bars that seperate the posts on the forum and anyone else can see our 2 dark jerseys and notice that they are basically the same shade and any difference is minute.

since he is uninterested, would anyone like to do rosters and i'll do uni's.....? Souljabill? Jayrah? ..Bueller? you make the TB page and i'll go to yours.

and I still would like a votes /ideas on old school or modern- I want to abandon the secondary color or just embellish a secondary light blue- or just white and silver instead

@ morsdraconis Hey dude, are you sure you still dont like the idea of making the rosters and making the uniform colors ? plus the fact that you made a popular logo ! who knows if anyone or how many might use it? But its a little promo for the site and we can say we had a hand in it !

I have no problem doing the rosters if no one else wants to do it. Unfortunately, I'm a teambuilder addict....

Have to get Nessler to say Smokin' Grills for a TeamBuilder name next year

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Have to get Nessler to say Smokin' Grills for a TeamBuilder name next year

We just need to have enough of us create a team with that name to make the cut.

I wonder if Adam would punch it into Urban Dictionary to make sure it didn't have a slang meaning.
    Last edited by steelerfan; 07-07-2010 at 07:33 PM.