Page 51 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Crazy night night last night...went to a wedding. A friend of mine and his wife were dancing. All of the sudden the music stops and my friend is on the ground. 5 minutes later the best man (who just happens to be an EMT) is performing CPR. I'm calling 911 and my friend has no pulse and isn't breathing. 10-15 minutes later the paramedics arrive. Use the paddles and get a pulse. They get him in the ambulance and he wakes up and actually tries to sit up. At the emergency room one of the EMT's tells us he's never seen a recovery like that. He basically had a heart attack and is still in ICU but should be ok. Totally surreal seeing your friend lie their for 10 minutes with no pulse. That blank stare had me up all night. The best man saved his life...thank God he's an EMT.

So a very special Father's Day to my friend Jim, father of 4. Glad you're going to be ok.

: ( scary

anything.....memories

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by ram29jackson; 06-20-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Oh shit

Bam's Mom: 'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Is Dead http://bit.ly/lFdNQ7

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Oh shit

Bam's Mom: 'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Is Dead http://bit.ly/lFdNQ7
    Wow - that's crazy. Just saw him on Minute to Win it with SteveO they other day.

Damn.

Hope it wasn't due to drunk driving. I guess he and another passenger in the car died, details coming.

Hope it wasn't due to drunk driving. I guess he and another passenger in the car died, details coming.
    Ummm... it was at 3am.... I'm guessing it was, unfortunately

JESUS

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

People already putting up fake stories that he faked his death

http://twitpic.com/5ed660

People already putting up fake stories that he faked his death

http://twitpic.com/5ed660
    Unreal

I don't think that even those guys would fake something like this.

That is crazy Duece, that is unreal. Hope he has a full recovery!!

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Ummm... it was at 3am.... I'm guessing it was, unfortunately
    Yea it sure does appear that way so far. Crazy as I watched that minute to win it as well E

I edited the Andrew Dice Clay MTV Awards video for anyone that wants to use his famous catchphrase....

well as you can all tell I'm back at work and now that I'm not entertaining my sick kid today I'll be around a little more often. Time to catch up with everything from over the weekend to as I tend to not get much time to float around the boards much since I'm usually running around chasing a 3 and 5 year old everywhere.

On other news I picked up Nascar 11 for the Wii for my son. He loves it

I also picked up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ( I know it's old, but remember I have only bought 4 games for my PS3 up till April of this year) they were NCAA 09, NHL 09, NCAA 10, and NCAA 11 so I'm really branching out here.

I now have:
    Tiger Woods 12
    NCAA 11, 10, 09
    NHL 11, 09
    COD MW2
    MX vs ATV (yet another game where my boy has fun, heck even my 3yr old daughter loves playing this one)

I couldn't even begin to list how many games I have. It's at least 37, probably more than 40. I rarely ever trade in or sell games, only the yearly sports titles (NCAA, Madden, etc). I know, that a week, a month, whenever, sometime after I sell or trade in that game, I'm going to suddenly want to play it again and I won't have it. I pop all my games from time to time. I'll get the itch one day to suddenly go through the campaign in COD4 or MW2 or I'll want to screw around in Fable II, or Halo 3, or GTA IV, etc. So I still own pretty much every game I've ever bought for 360. Only NCAA 09-11 and Madden 09-11 have been the only games to get sold off or traded in.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I couldn't even begin to list how many games I have. It's at least 37, probably more than 40. I rarely ever trade in or sell games, only the yearly sports titles (NCAA, Madden, etc). I know, that a week, a month, whenever, sometime after I sell or trade in that game, I'm going to suddenly want to play it again and I won't have it. I pop all my games from time to time. I'll get the itch one day to suddenly go through the campaign in COD4 or MW2 or I'll want to screw around in Fable II, or Halo 3, or GTA IV, etc. So I still own pretty much every game I've ever bought for 360. Only NCAA 09-11 and Madden 09-11 have been the only games to get sold off or traded in.

Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post

Just kidding
    Lol, well, may as well. I'm probably never going to touch them again after the new NCAA and Madden of that year comes out, so may as well trade them in while I can still get some money back from them. Just shipped out my NCAA 11 and Madden 11 in a trade in to Amazon last Wednesday. Got $13 for Madden and $12 for NCAA. I would have got $10 for Madden and $8 for NCAA if I had gone to Gamestop or something. And eBay, it wasn't looking too good for used copies selling very high, at least when I looked. So NCAA 12 will only cost me $35 with my Amazon credit I'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Lol, well, may as well. I'm probably never going to touch them again after the new NCAA and Madden of that year comes out, so may as well trade them in while I can still get some money back from them. Just shipped out my NCAA 11 and Madden 11 in a trade in to Amazon last Wednesday. Got $13 for Madden and $12 for NCAA. I would have got $10 for Madden and $8 for NCAA if I had gone to Gamestop or something. And eBay, it wasn't looking too good for used copies selling very high, at least when I looked. So NCAA 12 will only cost me $35 with my Amazon credit I'll get.
    Smart, though I always find myself having a hard time trading away something I hold very near and dear to my heart every year. I just keep them to keep them

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I just keep them to keep them
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    anything.....memories
    OK, I'll take the bait.

Care to explain these pictures?