Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Hope everything went well on the date.
    It went VERY well. Had a lot of fun with her. She's out of town for a few days and hopefully we'll do another date sometime next week (was the reason for the lunch date yesterday because she was leaving to go out of town after that).

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Well, I think I have a picture of her that she sent me, but I didn't take any others cause that would be weird.

Here's a picture (she was being silly):

Last edited by morsdraconis; 11-05-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Glad it went well, mors.

Happy for you Mors.

Happy for you Mors.

This is one helluva ad Tapatalk is trying to get me to click

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure that's an ad? It might be a screenshot from Friday the 13th The Game.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Are you sure that's an ad? It might be a screenshot from Friday the 13th The Game.
    If that's the case, I may need to pre-order.

I can't believe this shit. How has this country become so incredibly fucked?

Fucked it indeed is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm grabbing all kinds of pussy tomorrow (no students, just to be clear). I can still be president.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I can't believe this shit. How has this country become so incredibly fucked?
    I am assuming you mean poor Canada, who is going to have an influx of American millennials and celebrities. Build a wall Jaymo and Rudy. Hurry.

The sodium levels of the internet are at a gloriously high level.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 11-09-2016 at 02:20 AM.

For me, it's not even a matter of Republicans vs Democrats, it's just simply a matter of Trump may very well be the worst presidential candidate (and now president elect) in the history of this country. The fact that he got elected after running a campaign filled with such hate and vitriol shows just how much further this country still has to go.

Not only that, but we still have no clue who we just elected. He still hasn't released his tax returns, and you can be sure fucking certain he'll never do so now. Any position he has ever taken on anything has been changed repeatedly over the years and even just as recently as past weeks if he thought it'd help him win. And the levels of vindictiveness and thirst for revenge against anyone and everyone he has ever felt has wronged him in the past, having the power of the president behind him and making it that much easier for him to go after his self perceived enemies scares the hell out of me.

That and his inability to even keep his fucking mouth shut. Christ, his goddamn aides had to ban him from Twitter for the past week just to keep him from saying something stupid in the days leading up to the election. He can't be trusted with goddamn Twitter, and yet we just handed him the keys to the country. Fuck me... Sure, people love that he "speaks it as he sees it" and doesn't sugar coat, and hell, I do that plenty myself, but on an international scale, the president absolutely must have complete and total control of his words and actions. I will be honestly amazed and completely shocked if we get through these next four years without him creating some sort of an international incident because of something he said or did.

Now, this whole fucking election was a fucking joke. Both candidates were flawed beyond belief. And it is incredibly depressing that these two were the best we could do. But I wasn't nearly worried about how much damage could be done to this country under Clinton as I am under Trump. I can only hope that now that the election is over and he no longer has to speak directly to his base at rallies, that some of his extreme claims will be moderated over the coming weeks and months and that he won't be so far on the far right edge as he played up to his base as being.

I guess time will only tell.

and Hillary had her housekeeper printing out classified e-mails. It is just as easy to write a few hundred thousand paragraphs about why Hillary should never be in office. For me the lesser of two evils won, no more, no less. People were getting sick and tired of the establishment running shit.

CNN had some great exit poll numbers.

More Hispanics, Asians, Blacks and FEMALES voted for Trump than they did for Romeny in 2012. Let that sink in.

I am going to leave it at that, as there are no winners when it comes to discussing politics on a message board.

and Hillary had her housekeeper printing out classified e-mails. It is just as easy to write a few hundred thousand paragraphs about why Hillary should never be in office. For me the lesser of two evils won, no more, no less. People were getting sick and tired of the establishment running shit.

CNN had some great exit poll numbers.

More Hispanics, Asians, Blacks and FEMALES voted for Trump than they did for Romeny in 2012. Let that sink in.

I am going to leave it at that, as there are no winners when it comes to discussing politics on a message board.
    And that's what's sad about this election. Instead of voting for the best person most qualified to be president between two great choices, we're voting between who we think who is the lesser of two evils. How the fuck did we as a country get to this point, where we're just voting for the lessor of two evils instead of for the best choice between two good candidates?

Trump is not the lesser of two evils. Trump is the only evil because Trump is ACTUALLY evil. He's mean spirited and a fucking bigoted piece of shit on top of it. Congrats on voting in the lowest common denominator piece of shit citizen instead of voting for someone that is the best of our human qualities. Congrats on sending the country to a screeching halt economically (the stock market PLUMMETED as soon as Trump started to lead and continued to fall as it became more and more apparent that he was going to win - something that hasn't happened since the 2008 housing crisis or the Great Depression and has NEVER happened because of a President being elected).

So, congrats on fucking this country for the next 50 years as Trump votes in three conservative judges to the Supreme Court and all the civil liberties that should be fucking HUMAN RIGHTS get overturned by a bunch of backwards fucking old white men that think they know better than the woman carrying the fucking child and the four fucking medical PROFESSIONALS she sees what's best to do with her pregnancy. Or what's best to do about mental health in this country, the most important fucking subject that not a god damn one of them ever talks about. Or the drug epidemic. Or our failing economy that's so dependent on fossil fuels that we'll die as a country still gripping that last oil pump or piece of coal.

Nope. Lets vote in the fuck that doesn't believe climate change is real. That wants to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, make MORE cuts to how much the rich pay in taxes, give big business that much MORE tax cuts (cause those rich fat white CEOs sure know how to spread the wealth, let me fucking tell you), make MORE cuts to Medicare and Medicaid, and the list could go on and on and on and on. But no, we're good right? He's going to "Make America Great Again!". How? How's he going to do that? Nothing? Not a god damn plan one? Yeah, I didn't fucking think so.

Thank you for making my friends and family SCARED FOR THEIR FUCKING LIVES because of the hate and bigotry he and his most evangelized supporters have spewed about the LGBT community, women, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, and disabled people. Cause now, all the fucking wacko fucks that followed this dickfuck have a sexist, bigoted piece of shit in the White House to emulate and fucking VALIDATE their fucked up beliefs. Cause it's TOTALLY fucking okay to grab a woman by her vagina or kiss her without her permission. Cause it's TOTALLY okay to call all Muslims terrorists or call Hispanics criminals and rapists. Yup, TOTALLY okay.

Fucking bullshit.

Trump is not the lesser of two evils. Trump is the only evil because Trump is ACTUALLY evil. He's mean spirited and a fucking bigoted piece of shit on top of it. Congrats on voting in the lowest common denominator piece of shit citizen instead of voting for someone that is the best of our human qualities. Congrats on sending the country to a screeching halt economically (the stock market PLUMMETED as soon as Trump started to lead and continued to fall as it became more and more apparent that he was going to win - something that hasn't happened since the 2008 housing crisis or the Great Depression and has NEVER happened because of a President being elected).

So, congrats on fucking this country for the next 50 years as Trump votes in three conservative judges to the Supreme Court and all the civil liberties that should be fucking HUMAN RIGHTS get overturned by a bunch of backwards fucking old white men that think they know better than the woman carrying the fucking child and the four fucking medical PROFESSIONALS she sees what's best to do with her pregnancy. Or what's best to do about mental health in this country, the most important fucking subject that not a god damn one of them ever talks about. Or the drug epidemic. Or our failing economy that's so dependent on fossil fuels that we'll die as a country still gripping that last oil pump or piece of coal.

Nope. Lets vote in the fuck that doesn't believe climate change is real. That wants to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, make MORE cuts to how much the rich pay in taxes, give big business that much MORE tax cuts (cause those rich fat white CEOs sure know how to spread the wealth, let me fucking tell you), make MORE cuts to Medicare and Medicaid, and the list could go on and on and on and on. But no, we're good right? He's going to "Make America Great Again!". How? How's he going to do that? Nothing? Not a god damn plan one? Yeah, I didn't fucking think so.

Thank you for making my friends and family SCARED FOR THEIR FUCKING LIVES because of the hate and bigotry he and his most evangelized supporters have spewed about the LGBT community, women, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, and disabled people. Cause now, all the fucking wacko fucks that followed this dickfuck have a sexist, bigoted piece of shit in the White House to emulate and fucking VALIDATE their fucked up beliefs. Cause it's TOTALLY fucking okay to grab a woman by her vagina or kiss her without her permission. Cause it's TOTALLY okay to call all Muslims terrorists or call Hispanics criminals and rapists. Yup, TOTALLY okay.

Fucking bullshit.
    I like this so post much that I want to marry it and have this post be the mother of my children. This is EXACTLY why tonight's election is the biggest step back in Modern American history.

And this email scandal is the single most overblown scandal I've ever seen. Everybody acts like she had military secrets in her hotmail email. There have been no reports of the server being hacked. Nearly all the confidential emails were made confidential AFTER the email chain started, and the deleted emails were said to have been personal in nature as Hillary used that email server for personal and professional reasons (primarily for convenience). Meanwhile, our president LITERALLY told Russia to cyberattack us. His foundation has shown to be a fraud. His school was a fraud. His proposed economic plan will cost American jobs. He wants to deregulate Wall Street again. Last time it was deregulated, Bush was president and I'm sure we remember the state of the economy when he left and Obama took over. Almost everything he says that has been independently fact-checked has come back as lie.

I've never been this disappointed in my country in my life. I now know exactly how Britain felt after Brexit.

Also, over 14,000 people wrote-in Harambe for president. If you have children, please raise them to not be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Also, over 14,000 people wrote-in Harambe for president. If you have children, please raise them to not be stupid.
    Goodness....

Fucking bullshit.
    I will respectfully disagree with a lot of what you said here.

You've made it clear that you don't like who trump is as a human being. I get it. But let's not deny one very important fact, Hillary is a criminal. She's openly talked about classified material concerning our national security to people from other countries. That's a treasonous offense and should land any normal person behind bars for life. On top of that, Obama told everyone on national television that if someone who's not a registered citzen votes in this election, the government will not prosecute them even though that's a felony offense. Yes, both Obama and Hillary encouraged illegals to vote and commit a felony crime. Let that sink in that they have no respect for the law.

Hillary doesn't care about anyone in this country but herself. When our soldiers called in Benghazi, asking for help, she wouldn't even take the fucking call. She has no support for our heroes, who've put their lives in harms way, so that you don't have to. She has no idea as to the sacrifice involved or the strain it puts on families, and it's evident as she left our soldiers bodies to rot in a place most Americans had never heard of.

I am against abortion, so I do not agree with a woman should get to choose if she wants to continue a pregnancy or not. I am a religious man and my faith is important to me, and so I stand firm that we should not have the power to decide who lives and who dies. That is reserved for God. I ask that you do not bash this belief out of respect for my or there religious stances. You can disagree with it all you want but please, let's not lose any friendships over a topic like this.

I personally don't understand why people have such a big problem with the rich getting tax cuts. When has a person living in poverty or even a middle class person employed hundreds or thousands of people? It's never happened. The rich employ the not as rich. If you make the rich richer, they will employ more people. If you tax them more, they're going to cut their losses to remain profitable. That means cutting jobs. This is a basic business principle. A profitable business will grow and expand and will hire more people. A business taxes up the ass will cut jobs to keep profits. Big business is good. I don't understand how people not get that.

Obama also made it illegal to sell inexpensive private insurance. He made it a law that everyone was required to have health insurance. He took away a choice you could make. Obamacare is one of the biggest disasters this country has seen in recent years.

Let's not forget, mors, that Bill Clinton also had an affair in office. Not to mention he's also been accused of rape, griping a woman without her consent, and sexually harassing a woman back when he was governor. Funny how that wasn't a big issue back when he was running for president. Hillary has also been a huge supporter for women's rights, yet she went on record as calling these women a bunch of sluts and whores. How's that for hypocrisy?

The media has taken almost every controversial issue Trump has talked on, out of context. All this talk of stopping immigration to our country is only to PROTECT us. He wants to do background checks on Muslims before they can come here, because in case you haven't noticed, most, if not all ISIS members are Muslims. Hillary wanted open borders, basically allowing any terrorist in the world a free invite to come bomb us. Trump doesn't care that a certain race is coming into our country, he just wants it done the legal way. Yet it's the liberal media that spins it as Trump's a rascist.

Trump doesn't have a plan? What has Hillary accomplished in 4 years as SoS? Nothing. Obama told her publicly to not ruin his legacy. You think this country would get better than it's current state under Hillary? Cuz I don't. It'd be 4 more years of Obama's policies and it'd only get worse. I guarantee it.

As a conservative, I am scared for the future only because I don't know what's going to happen. I knew Hillary would continue everything Obama enacted but would only make it worse. Trump offers improvement to several aspects that impact my life and my family, (lower taxes, lower cost of living, higher wages). I place a high emphasis on those things and I know that under Hillary, it'd be significantly harder for me to provide for my family. Trump offers the possibility of my family being able to live off of one income instead of forcing both parents to work full time and overtime just to make ends meet.

I apologize to any if I've offended them. It was not my intention. Disagree with me all you want but I ask we keep it respectful.

Mors and soulja...:slow clap:

So pissed and depressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro