Page 331 of 344 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Hey guys. I'm still here and I read most everyone's posts. I just don't have much to say lol. I only play one game now and that's FIFA. I didn't even know I left TGT on PSN...that's weird. My son uses my ID a lot for FUT so he may have done it.
    We can always discuss...

Boomer!!

It was at this point Steelerfan regretted asking about the whereabouts of Deuce.

Hey guys. I'm still here and I read most everyone's posts. I just don't have much to say lol. I only play one game now and that's FIFA. I didn't even know I left TGT on PSN...that's weird. My son uses my ID a lot for FUT so he may have done it.
    Good deal.

Man, we need to play some FIFA sometime. I haven't really touched that game in months, you'd probably run me off the pitch!

Glad you're still here.

I've been too busy to work these last few weeks. Been working in Hawaii under a deadline so a hotel can finish. Worked 58 hours in 4 days last week.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Good deal.

Man, we need to play some FIFA sometime. I haven't really touched that game in months, you'd probably run me off the pitch!

Glad you're still here.
    Yes we do. I've never played another human besides my son. Lol. I'm just now getting to where I can play on world class so I doubt I can run anyone off the pitch!

I do love this game though. Been playing every weekend since it came out.

Yes we do. I've never played another human besides my son. Lol. I'm just now getting to where I can play on world class so I doubt I can run anyone off the pitch!

I do love this game though. Been playing every weekend since it came out.
    If you see me on, hit me up. I'm game!

It's crazy that FIFA 16 was the best playing FIFA created this gen, but I noticed everyone I knew that played FIFA alot barely plays it anymore (including myself). Maybe too many other good games coming out or less free time for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    It's crazy that FIFA 16 was the best playing FIFA created this gen, but I noticed everyone I knew that played FIFA alot barely plays it anymore (including myself). Maybe too many other good games coming out or less free time for everyone.
    Honestly I think that's it. With NCAA gone I have been forced to expand my gaming experience and it turns out there are a ton of amazing games on the market. I am losing interest in sports games and that passion is going to things like Witcher, Fallout, etc.

The Anything Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Not sure but on his profile it said he was last on this site today at 3:21pm. Either way, this place has become somewhat of a ghost town the past month or so... People need to post more.
    I've been here. I just haven't had much to say. I know I should jump off a cliff for saying this but Ram's theories are great for conversation. I'm sure things will pick up more the closer we get to (American) football season.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I know I should jump off a cliff for saying this but Ram's theories are great for conversation.
    You're right.

Spoiler: show
    You should jump off a cliff for saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I've been here. I just haven't had much to say. I know I should jump off a cliff for saying this but Ram's theories are great for conversation. I'm sure things will pick up more the closer we get to (American) football season.
    True, we usually get a lot more conversation and more active threads once college football and the NFL seasons fire up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We need to do some recruiting to get people on board to just BS here lol
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah. The game was our unifying factor. 6-8 months of playing the latest game and then another 4 months of next game hype. Without that, conversation sprinkled between a few people's interest. The one unifying thing we all have now that the game is gone is Ram hate which is why is inane ramblings tends to get people involved again.

Fallout 4 thread is basically keeping the board afloat, already 25 pages long! Rename site to The Fallout Tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I would like to suggest you recruit a number of the people you "work" with. I am sure they are very... Um.... Talented... . I look forward to their profile pics....

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I would like to suggest you recruit a number of the people you "work" with. I am sure they are very... Um.... Talented... . I look forward to their profile pics....
    im sure jaymo and ram will be competing for biggest forum stalker. Lol

Suck it SEC. National Title #3 for OU in softball. Watched every game and all three of the championship games came down to the end.