Page 293 of 344 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 6864

Thread: The Anything Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    my cult favorite

79' didn't even make top 20 gross

1979 too, not top 20 gross, just a cult favorite of mine

I think I am going on a self imposed exile for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Dammit, fucking RAM strikes yet again.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 12-14-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    you posted while I was in mid -post lol sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Dammit, fucking RAM strikes yet again.
    Yep.

Thread Destroyer.

Having Christmas with my in laws. My brother and sister and law are racist and bigots. Good times. FML. I'm upstairs with the kids drinking trying to avoid all the fuckery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Having Christmas with my in laws. My brother and sister and law are racist and bigots. Good times. FML. I'm upstairs with the kids drinking trying to avoid all the fuckery.

uploadfromtaptalk1387071202591.jpg

Good lord. It's brother and sister IN law.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Yep.

Thread Destroyer.
    Forum destroyer
    IQ destroyer

I left in a huff because the mods seem to cater to his ignorant ass (pissed me off that he can't simply use a spoiler tag so they come up with an idiotic beware of spoilers in the thread title) and people still continue to use the spoiler tag. I only came back because there are people I genuinely enjoy discussing things with, even CLW on occasion.

Ram can go fuck himself, the jackass posts a trailer 30 minutes after he is asked not to and uses a lame excuse that he was in the middle of posting. LOL

Forum destroyer
    IQ destroyer

I left in a huff because the mods seem to cater to his ignorant ass (pissed me off that he can't simply use a spoiler tag so they come up with an idiotic beware of spoilers in the thread title) and people still continue to use the spoiler tag. I only came back because there are people I genuinely enjoy discussing things with, even CLW on occasion.

Ram can go fuck himself, the jackass posts a trailer 30 minutes after he is asked not to and uses a lame excuse that he was in the middle of posting. LOL

oh ,go cry a river over trivial shit some more why don't you.
    Spoilers are for 3 year olds who still believe in Santa Claus.

especially for stupid junk like so called zombie dramas LOL

and I didn't see SCCs request till later because I was too busy having fun ! stop whining
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 12-14-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    and I didn't see SCCs request till later because I was too busy having fun ! stop whining
    You were in the middle of a post. No, you are now to busy having fun to notice. Next you will say you were busy cutting out pictures from the Boy's section of the JCPenney catalog for your wall collage and it slipped you pea brained mind. Just admit it, you were busy being a douche bag and probably doing the collage thing. I will stop whining when you are banned.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 12-14-2013 at 11:29 PM.

You were in the middle of a post. No, you are now to busy having fun to notice. Next you will say you were busy cutting out pictures from the Boy's section of the JCPenney catalog for your wall collage and it slipped you pea brained mind. Just admit it, you were busy being a douche bag and probably doing the collage thing. I will stop whining when you are banned.
    LOL ok what ever kid, obsess over stupid stuff to your hearts content. I didn't pay attention to his post or the time stamp of his post because I didn't care and don't need to care. It wasn't important and after I noticed it I did stop LOL so stop whining

at least I care enough to tell you the truth. have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    LOL ok what ever kid, obsess over stupid stuff to your hearts content. I didn't pay attention to his post or the time stamp of his post because I didn't care and don't need to care. It wasn't important and after I noticed it I did stop LOL so stop whining

at least I care enough to tell you the truth. have a nice day

Give your mom a kiss goodnight, throw on your jammies and go to sleep. You screwed the countdown thread, ran off a valued poster, found a bunch of crappy videos to post in multiple threads and typed LOL for the umpteenth time today. That is a pretty full day for you. I am sure mom will give you a gold star on the fridge for your efforts, if you make it through the night without wetting the bed.

Give your mom a kiss goodnight, throw on your jammies and go to sleep. You screwed the countdown thread, ran off a valued poster, found a bunch of crappy videos to post in multiple threads and typed LOL for the umpteenth time today. That is a pretty full day for you. I am sure mom will give you a gold star on the fridge for your efforts, if you make it through the night without wetting the bed.
    You say we "cater to Ram". That means we cater to you too for allowing all the shit you talk about and all the fun you make of Ram. The difference is he handles it better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4
    The dude abides.

cliché alert

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    You say we "cater to Ram". That means we cater to you too for allowing all the shit you talk about and all the fun you make of Ram. The difference is he handles it better.
    Yes, I go away when I reach a point of frustration. Ram stays to annoy another day. Kudos for the excellent observation. What is asinine is making a rule for one person. He is the only one not using spoilers in the Walking Dead thread, yet the brains of this operation give him free will to do so. Even in this thread he mocks the show that we love to talk about. So I am going to keep pounding down on RAM, just like the numerous other posters here, because he deserves no better.

If you have a problem with that, my IP is right in front of you and so is the ban button, click away.

LOL