Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HawkFan's Idaho State Bengals Dynasty....

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'm surprised no one has made a Mike Leach joke yet? But in all seriousness good luck with this as it looks like you have your work cut out for you. I will definitely be following this.

Good Luck with this dynasty Hawkfan!...I had a fairly successful Idaho State Bengals dynasty on NCAA Football 10. My ISU dynasty write-up is over on ncaastrategies under the username irish103 if you want to check it out. I will be following this one for sure!

Thanks everyone, with the game being released tonight at midnight this should get underway very quickly.

Let me know if this link works or not, if it does not I have to rethink my dynasty strategy and posting ability.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkFan View Post
    Let me know if this link works or not, if it does not I have to rethink my dynasty strategy and posting ability.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty
    That takes you directly to the main page....

Hmm, I guess I have no clue how to get this dynasty wire thing to work then. I played a game, wrote three stories and they all show up for me, but I have no clue how to get them to show up here or be able to be seen by anybody else.

Can someone explain to me how I can save video and photos from games and practice to my ea sports profile and then post them here? Because I took three videos and five pictures last night and none of them are showing up on my profile, the only picture that shows up is one from NCAA 09.

Hmm, I guess I have no clue how to get this dynasty wire thing to work then. I played a game, wrote three stories and they all show up for me, but I have no clue how to get them to show up here or be able to be seen by anybody else.
    The exact issue I was having. I was putting the link to the "more details" part of the story and it still wasn't working, so I gave up.

Can someone explain to me how I can save video and photos from games and practice to my ea sports profile and then post them here? Because I took three videos and five pictures last night and none of them are showing up on my profile, the only picture that shows up is one from NCAA 09.
    You can't. Any photos or videos from the OD on Dynasty Wire are only there and no where else and, as far as I can see, the only way to link to them is to link to the story that is showing them and if you can't get the story to show for anyone else, then you're shit out of luck...

Somebody check this link out and tell me if it works please.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_use...&sid=0&wknum=0

Somebody check this link out and tell me if it works please.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_use...&sid=0&wknum=0
    Yup, works great.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Yup, works great.
    Now to decide what to do.

Here's my dilemma, I do not have time to post a dynasty in the old style with the new job and kids and such. But I do have time with Dynasty wire to post a dynasty that way and be active and posting in my online dynasty that is going to start real soon.

Anybody have any thoughts.

Personally, I'd do whatever is the easiest for you and keeps you interested in doing it.

Like for me, I was originally going to do previews for each game, big writeups for the games themselves, and so on, but I decided that with Dynasty Wire not working how I would like it to work and the old way of doing it taking about an hour per game (which is a little bit longer than I'd like it to take) that I'd slim it down some to speed up the process and keep myself interested in it.

That's really all that matters man.

I'm going to be reading it either way. Hell, I'd read it if it was just you playing through a whole season, giving small updates on individual games and going that way. It's still interesting to see how things work out for teams and it's always fun to see what ifs with WVU.

Now to decide what to do.

Here's my dilemma, I do not have time to post a dynasty in the old style with the new job and kids and such. But I do have time with Dynasty wire to post a dynasty that way and be active and posting in my online dynasty that is going to start real soon.

Anybody have any thoughts.
    Whatever makes you happy. Some people have the time to write essays, some people don't. Not everything has to be super long and detailed. Having the pics and videos can tell a lot of the story for you.