Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Can't Sleep Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Jesus people. I slept like a fuckin' baby last night. Crashed at 9pm and woke up at 5am to get ready for work. Feel bad for you guys.
    feel sorry for you fools that can't sleep

After getting about 3 hours of sleep Sunday night, I took a 2 hour nap after work Monday and then was up all night. Fuck.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Haven't been able to sleep all week. I had to put my cat down on Sunday. I miss the little guy so much. He was my family before I got married and had children...

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Haven't been able to sleep all week. I had to put my cat down on Sunday. I miss the little guy so much. He was my family before I got married and had children...
    Sorry to hear that bud

time for a new one? name it junior? sorry to hear you lost your little friend.

Sorry to hear that too

Still up :smh

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    4am and I'm still awake... (sigh) Almost seems pointless to go to bed now...

I'm the only registered member of TGT on now. Weeeeee. Thought maybe taking the sleeping pill last night with my first day back to work (from a sinus infection) Monday would not require me to do that again. Wrong.
    The dude abides.

So, not to sound too much like a little bitch or anything, but I haven't been able to sleep worth a fuck for the past 2 weeks or so and it's all because of a woman. I made the mistake of falling in love with a woman that's already in another relationship. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but she loves me too, but she loves him as well. She's had a fucked up life and the relationship she's in is the first good one she's had and she mentally can't move beyond that (even though I know damn well we'd work well together [we're both fucked in the head]). What's worse, I work with her and see her every day at work. We're trying to be friends, but I'm insane and unable to handle it some days. She's the first woman I've ever met that I literally could see spending the rest of my life with and it's driving me fucking crazy that I can't be more than friends with her right now and I can't walk away. Friends, I'm pathetically fucked right now and I need to be awake in 5 hours...

So, not to sound too much like a little bitch or anything, but I haven't been able to sleep worth a fuck for the past 2 weeks or so and it's all because of a woman. I made the mistake of falling in love with a woman that's already in another relationship. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but she loves me too, but she loves him as well. She's had a fucked up life and the relationship she's in is the first good one she's had and she mentally can't move beyond that (even though I know damn well we'd work well together [we're both fucked in the head]). What's worse, I work with her and see her every day at work. We're trying to be friends, but I'm insane and unable to handle it some days. She's the first woman I've ever met that I literally could see spending the rest of my life with and it's driving me fucking crazy that I can't be more than friends with her right now and I can't walk away. Friends, I'm pathetically fucked right now and I need to be awake in 5 hours...
    I think we've all fell for a girl we know we can't have. It sucks.

Be patient. Wait it out. Maybe the other relationship will collapse.

If not, keep your fingers crossed that he is killed in a fiery accident. If need be, find a whore to take your frustration out on.

Best of luck, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

If not, keep your fingers crossed that he is killed in a fiery accident. If need be, find a whore to take your frustration out on.

Best of luck, brother.
    What he said.

Best of luck, brother.
    Well, I think it's basically over now cause my dumb ass forced her hand. Probably was never going to happen anyway. Thank you anyway man.

Well, I think it's basically over now cause my dumb ass forced her hand. Probably was never going to happen anyway. Thank you anyway man.
    Obviously, I don't know the extent of the damage. However, if you keep things cool, it could still happen if the other situation goes bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    What he said.
    Thanks man.

It's a bitch, especially because I wear my emotions on my sleeve like a big dumb idiot. Just gotta keep that shit under wraps and roll with the punches. It'll all work out in the end.

Obviously, I don't know the extent of the damage. However, if you keep things cool, it could still happen if the other situation goes bad.
    I'm basically at the end of her rope. I have to scale shit WAY back, or she's going to just walk away. So, yeah, it's not the end, but it's damn close. Definitely need to just keep things cool. We are great together as friends when there isn't my sappy shit coming from my brain so I just need to focus on that and just stop all the other shit. It's definitely a case of letting her go and, if it's going to happen, she'll come back.

Again, appreciate it man.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I think we've all fell for a girl we know we can't have. It sucks.
    Yeah man. This is really the first time that it's been reciprocated but, in the end, not going to happen because of my bad timing (I'm an idiot and didn't realize 3 months ago that she liked me before she got with the dude that she's with now - talk about fucking hating myself...).

Appreciate the thoughts though man.

Bro, if she was interested in you BEFORE she got with the other dude, she'll be back. I mean, the odds are really small that she stays with this guy forever. You just have to stay in good graces and not obsess. You're good. :up;

Bro, if she was interested in you BEFORE she got with the other dude, she'll be back. I mean, the odds are really small that she stays with this guy forever. You just have to stay in good graces and not obsess. You're good. :up;
    Yup. Obsessing is the issue. I'm stupid.

Yup. Obsessing is the issue. I'm stupid.
    Don't beat yourself up. We have all made a similar mistake, I'm sure. Just get it through your skull that yesterday is gone and you can only control what you do today. Take a deep breath, rub one out, and wait your turn.