Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1587

Thread: Pro Wrestling Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    lmao lingerie pillow fight crowd goes nuts and then they see the competitors.

Faarooq citing FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    LMAO that reminds me of the reactions that I saw when people went to the Rock HHH iron man match at Judgment Day ppv in Louisville. Undertaker returns at the very end to take out HHH but HBK (special guest referee) gives a DQ and thus HHH becomes the new champion. People were throwing shit all over the place and cussing/screaming as they were leaving the arena and it was the LOUDEST crowd I have EVER heard anywhere.
    When I watched the nWo Blu-Ray, I was reminded how hot the Nitro crowds got at the beginning of the nWo era. It was amazing looking back at the trash and everything that people threw.

And Cody Rhodes talking about how much he hated his father after Dusty joined the nWo

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yeah, they just seemed so stupidly timed. I don't remember any of that from back in the day.
    They used to take commercial breaks during the matches back in the day, but it has grown in frequency over the years.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    When I watched the nWo Blu-Ray, I was reminded how hot the Nitro crowds got at the beginning of the nWo era. It was amazing looking back at the trash and everything that people threw.

And Cody Rhodes talking about how much he hated his father after Dusty joined the nWo

They used to take commercial breaks during the matches back in the day, but it has grown in frequency over the years.
    It must have been really infrequent back then, because I couldn't remember them doing that. Granted it has been at least a good 8 years since I last watched.

well it looks like a 1 v 1 at elimination chamber between punk and rock perhaps the world heavy weight title will be on the line in the chamber

you know i just took a look at the ENTIRE wwe roster and perhaps its because i don't know some of the undercard guys but the roster looks WEAK compared to The Attitude Era. I suppose that is why WWE is "forced" to allow all these "old" part timers to come back to big roles.

you know i just took a look at the ENTIRE wwe roster and perhaps its because i don't know some of the undercard guys but the roster looks WEAK compared to The Attitude Era. I suppose that is why WWE is "forced" to allow all these "old" part timers to come back to big roles.
    Yep. My first time watching in probably 8 years, I have no clue who half these people are. Ryback, Cena, Punk, Sheamus, etc, I know, if anything, because of playing WWE '11, but some of these guys who have been out there tonight, not a damn clue.

Well, not knowing the undercard guys is a big factor there. But the WWE is also struggling to build some of the new guys to the Attitude-era levels. Especially because of injuries to major guys.

The Attitude Era roster, at any given point in time, wasn't all that strong. It just is nostalgically remembered as being strong because eventually those mid-card guys evolved into main eventers.

Kind of like the concept of AJ Styles being an opening match jobber in WCW.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

lmao maybe this is the attitude era. Rock Y2J cutting promos. Waiting for the glass to shatter and DX's music to hit at some point.

Smh. They really have got to find a better way. They just literally started the damn match and they cut right to a commercial not even 30 seconds into it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Smh. They really have got to find a better way. They just literally started the damn match and they cut right to a commercial not even 30 seconds into it.
    lol get the app and watch all the "action" you are missing.

imho the 3 hour show is a bad idea as well.

these shield guys are getting allot of attention. they look big but have they ever had a real match or do they just interfere in matches right now?

these shield guys are getting allot of attention. they look big but have they ever had a real match or do they just interfere in matches right now?
    its the same gig that the nexus guys had a couple of years ago, interferring with all of the big matches.

has heyman ever not been in some kind of controversy when his main client is/was champion?

Totally thought Brock was going to go face there and toss Heyman out great end.

Lesnar looked out of shape to me but perhaps I am mis-remembering his physique b/c I'm NOT an MMA guy and its probably been 10+ years since I had seen him.

God its a "wheel of fortune" show? Who the hell enjoys this alleged "random" match selection?
    I completely HATE Raw Roulette nights. F'n stupid to have one the night after the Rumble. The night after a PPV is almost always epic, to have a gimmicky show where the wheel spins are taped just like Sajak hits the break on Wheel of Fortune. Dumb.

LMAO punk does a good "fuming" mad.
    Yeah. IIRC, I don't remember him ever act like this, it was awesome.

so... Miz and Cesaro have a PPV bout coming up for the US Title.
    They fought last night for the U.S. Title, but I'm guessing the feud continues. They have a pre-show on YouTube 30 mins before the PPV and there is always one match.

god i really don't like ryback. it reminds me too much of ultimate warrior/goldberg
    Though it's very similar to Goldberg, I've dug it since day one.

lmao Cena still cant get over as a face its like the girls and kiddies love him and the men HATE him
    Because it's the same thing all the time. I want a heel Cena so bad.

lmao lingerie pillow fight crowd goes nuts and then they see the competitors.
    That was more hilarious than I thought it would be.

Faarooq citing FTW!
    DAMN!

well it looks like a 1 v 1 at elimination chamber between punk and rock perhaps the world heavy weight title will be on the line in the chamber
    Yep. So maybe only one Elimination Chamber match? For either the World Title or #1 contender. I'm not overly against only have one Chamber match instead of two. Makes the match more special.

I LOVE The Shield. Especially Rollins, and a guy who I've been waiting to get called up for a LONG LONG time in Dean Ambrose. Look up Dean Ambrose or Johnny Moxley promos. He can cut them like the best and old skool. He reminds me of Piper and is GREAT in the ring.

Lesnar looked out of shape to me but perhaps I am mis-remembering his physique b/c I'm NOT an MMA guy and its probably been 10+ years since I had seen him.
    Was in the same shape when he came back the night after Wrestlemania. Not 100% perfect, but still in shape. He and Cena had a GREAT match in the PPV after WM 28.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Was in the same shape when he came back the night after Wrestlemania. Not 100% perfect, but still in shape. He and Cena had a GREAT match in the PPV after WM 28.
    yeah he didn't look awful just not as cut as i remembered him during his "next big thing" push circa god probably 01-02? the ONLY prob i have with lesnar is from what i read he is locked into a 2 year deal now but is "only" going to work a limited schedule i.e. roughly 2x a month. not exactly the kind of work load you would want to put much marketing/energy behind imho

mmmm....i like the funkadactyls.