Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is taking July 13 off to play NCAA?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Its sucks being in summer school, so I can't really take a day off, but I think I'll up late nights playing this game instead of studying.

I was going to take off, but it just so happens a new project came up that's going to keep me very busy for July.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
    I was going to take off, but it just so happens a new project came up that's going to keep me very busy for July.
    Same here. Originally planned to take Tuesday through Friday off, but management changed their mind. Too much going on...

Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
    Same here. Originally planned to take Tuesday through Friday off, but management changed their mind. Too much going on...
    Pretty much same thing for me. I was going to have the 12th and 13th off but after being promoted yesterday and having to take over a new store on the 14th it looks like me having the 14th and 15th off is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkFan View Post
    Pretty much same thing for me. I was going to have the 12th and 13th off but after being promoted yesterday and having to take over a new store on the 14th it looks like me having the 14th and 15th off is not going to happen.
    Congrats on the promotion. Being an adult really cuts into the gaming time, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
    Congrats on the promotion. Being an adult really cuts into the gaming time, doesn't it?
    Thanks on the congrats, I am really excited about the promotion but yes it's going to cut into my game time to begin with. Geez, with two kids, a wife and a new promotion my game time is going to be precious. I should have just enough time for my dynasty (Idaho State, check it out) and my online dynasty and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkFan View Post
    Thanks on the congrats, I am really excited about the promotion but yes it's going to cut into my game time to begin with. Geez, with two kids, a wife and a new promotion my game time is going to be precious. I should have just enough time for my dynasty (Idaho State, check it out) and my online dynasty and that's about it.
    My wife and I just had our first in March. Between him, 60 hour work weeks, and my wife being in school nights, I'm going to be lucky to get into a grove with one dynasty. Will definitely check out your Bengals dynasty though.

Recruit
    I'll be taking off on the 13th. With a wife that is currently 34 weeks pregnant with our first child, I have to enjoy the game while I can.

Quote Originally Posted by randolph11 View Post
    I'll be taking off on the 13th. With a wife that is currently 34 weeks pregnant with our first child, I have to enjoy the game while I can.
    Make sure you play the hell out of the game these next few weeks, lol!

Not me. Tiburon always throws a keg party when a game releases. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

I'm leaving work at noon on the 13th. By 12:15 game will be on with beer in hand.

How many 38 yr old men take off three and half days for a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Thompson - EA View Post
    Not me. Tiburon always throws a keg party when a game releases. Wouldn't miss it for the world!
    Say, you fellas hiring by chance?

Just graduated highschool and havent found a job yet so Ill definetly have it off

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    How many 38 yr old men take off three and half days for a game?
    LOL! Oooh! Ooooh! Me! And I believe ... *cough, cough* I feel a summer cold coming on, and the gestation period is roughly 10 days ... I call it the Tiburon flu.

Nah, not really. I'm the boss, and it's summer no one misses me. I'm like Michael Scott.

I miss the days of being in school and getting to just veg out on the couch during the initial week. Unfortunately, I'll be in the office on the 13th. However, I currently have a week long business trip scheduled for the week after release and that should bring a TON of down time so I'll be packing the PS3 and hoping TSA doesn't drop my PS3 when I bring it through security.

Recruit
    I made it so I work late on the 12th, so that when I get off, I can go right up to GameStop when I get off. I took the 13th off, not sure about anymore than that though.

I'll probably go on a break at work around midnight and go pick the game up. Then once I get I get off, I'll be up for a while since my class doesn't start til 12.

Recruit
    I'm officially off Tuesday. I had told my boss I needed Monday and Tuesday off. J said Monday incase I found it early, but since I didn't Midnight release it is!

I just took a week off. I may take the Wednesday off because I won't be getting the game until Tuesday after work. It's hard for me to play much during the day with two kids. They want my attention and not for me to just sit on the couch playing games. Can't blame them.

i have tuesdays off from work every week so it kinda works out for me