Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season One - Week 8

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I thought punting while down 17-7 with over 4 minutes left was a decent idea..obviously not LOL.. even the commentators harped on me about it LOL..and all the bullcrap starts snowballing...Good game Gschwendt
    Yeah... At that spot on the field, it's a tough call. In the college game I'd punt it but with the clock in the NFL, you pretty much have to go for it, especially with the way both of our offenses were sputtering.

Redskins finally are starting to find their pace on offense. Defensively they have been devastated by injuries and are still working to find an identity.

CLW, I can go tonight.

CLW....text from Ryby:

"Can you let CLW know that my internet is not working so I won't be able to play our Madden game tonight."

If you guys cannot go tonight, let me know and I'll advance.

Actually JB, I think I am going to have to drop out. This is the first time I have taken 2 classes in a semester and my English Comp II class is kicking my ass. I have so much homework between my English and Algebra class, I don't have time to play video games. Sorry and I really enjoy playing with everyone, but I feel like all I do is work and school at the moment. Thanks for having me, and hopefully if I have more time later in the year if you are still going I might hop back in if you will have me.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    Actually JB, I think I am going to have to drop out. This is the first time I have taken 2 classes in a semester and my English Comp II class is kicking my ass. I have so much homework between my English and Algebra class, I don't have time to play video games. Sorry and I really enjoy playing with everyone, but I feel like all I do is work and school at the moment. Thanks for having me, and hopefully if I have more time later in the year if you are still going I might hop back in if you will have me.
    Cool man.

School is for FOOLS Ryby! Trust me I should know ....

Well assuming ry is removed I'll get my game in tonight and lose another one to the CPU as my "Suck for Luck" campaign continues!

I'll jump in and boot him before I go to the dentist tonight. So it'll be free sometime after 5PM.

K CLW, you are good to go.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

School really sucks when you are 32 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post

well,I was going to private Jb, but since i saw this.... it looks i'll have to do the same thing....I started a couple classes and want to keep my going in the Ncaa 12 Dyn- that i'm in but cant have the time to think i'll do both....and no, its got nothing to do with losing LOL, I would have stayed indefinitely if not for what seems to be consuming now...and if i seem to find a balance, would still want to pick up the team later..its football, its a video game, and I still want to play it, but dont think its a good idea now timewise,..and again, its got nothing to with losing, I will always lose more than i win when playing strangers online as opposed to having someone there and agreeing on every detail etc. Its a game, i'm an adult and dont care if i'm the best in the grooup in this...sure, its a one on one sports game and you want to compete, in a manner of speaking, to win...but its amazing how some treat it as a sport of its own and think they have to be experts at it and feel superior to those who dont do the same...i'm not referring to anyone here, just what i've seen from the internet in my history of online sports games....anyway, as much as losing isnt fun, its still more fun than why I feel the need to stop for now LOL

got caught up in the baseball game last night and forgot to play my game. i had to play an OD game this morning and i won't have time to get my game in before work. go ahead and sim the game. if not i'll play when i get home tonight.

Yeah since we advanced on Saturday...I'm going to advance right after work.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah since we advanced on Saturday...I'm going to advance right after work.
    No worries. I'm sure I'd lose the game even if I played it as my "suck for luck" quest is ON now.

I may have spoken too soon..but I'll see how it develops first...I was not sure how this 10 week Excel 2010 class was going to work? but it appears that you get a practice test online and then a real test and you can use the book for the answers...these tests were / are online but the class is still physical ie- I have to go twice a week for 2 hours of class..it may still be time consuming but slightly easier than i thought at first...I dont know?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I may have spoken too soon..but I'll see how it develops first...I was not sure how this 10 week Excel 2010 class was going to work? but it appears that you get a practice test online and then a real test and you can use the book for the answers...these tests were / are online but the class is still physical ie- I have to go twice a week for 2 hours of class..it may still be time consuming but slightly easier than i thought at first...I dont know?
    Just let me know man.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Just let me know man.
    LOL thanks for answering. i was beginning to think ...they dont care if i'm gone or not ....you guys ever take a class like this ?