Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: XBOX Next Gen Rumor and Speculation Thread - Reveal May 21st

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Hah, screw that. I'm skipping all that pointless bullshit and either turning it on on TV or watching over my 360 come 1 p.m. EST. Screw that stupid ass pre-show crap.
    Pre-show to a console reveal is like jerking off before the hooker comes into the room.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    So, 1pm EST. Lame. Guess I'll have to watch a repeat of the stream or somethin'.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Pre-show to a console reveal is like jerking off before the hooker comes into the room.
    Yep. Especially when they don't even have a damn thing to talk about other than endlessly repeating all of the dumbass rumors, half of which won't even be true.

A good way to do it in my opinion. Give us the meat and potatoes of the system tomorrow, maybe a few things here and there regarding games, and then swing the right hook at E3 with the games portion of the unveiling.

I thought that was already announced? Or did it just become "official" today?

According to Major Nelson, conference will only be about an hour long tomorrow. Definitely not expecting much game-related news if that's the case.

EA has guaranteed we will see next gen Fifa tomorrow, so there will be game shown.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    EA has guaranteed we will see next gen Fifa tomorrow, so there will be game shown.
    If it's only an hour, not much will be shown. By the time they're done spouting facts about this past gen and how well they did, revealing the console specs, showing the thing off, and then demoing some of the new features, there probably wont be much more than a game or 2 shown. They may announce whatever it is they're doing with EA, though.

I'm not watching either way. I've watched the past few E3s and the Sony event a few months ago and was bored to tears every time. I'll just read about it afterwards.

I'm hoping for a REAL Gears game but I'm guessing I'll have to wait awhile for that, if ever.

That could just be a reveal and not necessarily at THE reveal.

What time is this show on today? I'm trying to look it up on guide but spike isn't showing it is on at noon. Oh well xbox live it is then.

5 mins people. Get your shit ready!!!!!!

Keep me posted fellas. I cannot get it to work here at work. Crappy cpu/net making it cut in and out and too loud too low on volume. So in lieu of getting canned I request updates and I'll just watch it all on replay tonight.

Yeah I dont want to watch this at work myself, I think Ill take lunch right now and see whats up from my car on my tablet.