Thread: XBOX Next Gen Rumor and Speculation Thread - Reveal May 21st

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I didn't think Confrontation was THAT bad. S4, on the other hand, is the single biggest joke of a game I've ever played in my life. Zipper, Sony, and everyone involved with that piece of shit should be ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I didn't think Confrontation was THAT bad. S4, on the other hand, is the single biggest joke of a game I've ever played in my life. Zipper, Sony, and everyone involved with that piece of shit should be ashamed of themselves.
    since they are coming out with PS2 games now just bundle all PS2 SOCOM games and let us make our lists up for the maps and modes (only for S3 and CA, S1 and S2 have to be played the same way) and that will sell more copies than anything. Give me the S3/CA interface with all maps and guns. Ohhh yeah thats all I would need.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    since they are coming out with PS2 games now just bundle all PS2 SOCOM games and let us make our lists up for the maps and modes (only for S3 and CA, S1 and S2 have to be played the same way) and that will sell more copies than anything. Give me the S3/CA interface with all maps and guns. Ohhh yeah thats all I would need.
    Yep, agreed 100%. Will Zipper/Sony do it? Probably not. Why? Because they're not smart enough to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    yep Sony apparently hasn't learned their lesson. you can put out a POS for a console that 50% crash and burn and win the console war. Just package some shit (literally) in a box call it PS4 and win the war.
    Pretty much, especially in America. Sony does very well in Japan and Europe, but in America, people are going to buy the first thing on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    xbox won't do blu ray , if they do you won't need two system.I would and just get rid of hte ps all titogether but IMO still ps3>360
    The 720 will have bluray. It's a guarantee.