Page 42 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Powerhouse OD - General Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    What time is KO? I think I remember seeing 10:30?

Yea, that's fine snoop.

yea 10:30

I'm not sure how this is going to work, but psuexv and I are going to try to have him watch the game through my webcam.

I'm also thinking of doing it through skype. I'm thinking that I can record the game (big boo though because I will have to play through standard def) and then using the skype program have psuexv watch the game. I'm thinking this might work . Might not look the best for the viewers but might be interesting nontheless.

thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I'm not sure how this is going to work, but psuexv and I are going to try to have him watch the game through my webcam.

I'm also thinking of doing it through skype. I'm thinking that I can record the game (big boo though because I will have to play through standard def) and then using the skype program have psuexv watch the game. I'm thinking this might work . Might not look the best for the viewers but might be interesting nontheless.

thoughts?
    It can work, but you need a GREAT internet connection in order to do so and even then can have lag/slow down.

We're actually going to use Gmail's video chat and he's just going to webcam the TV. Quality won't be the greatest but if I can make out what's going on it may be cool.

Hit me up or psuexv if you want to view game, i know it will display what I do but I'm all about excution and I'll be sure to set my audibles to

I'd be interested in watching. Do you need my Google name?

I'd be interested in watching the MNC. What do you need from me?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    ....and Jeff....how about the opposite for week 3? (if you were still interested)
    Yep, I'm game.

Skip, if you're still reading this, make sure before you retire from the dynasty that you set your playbook (Coach Philosophy) to something that's good for the CPU, with your current roster. I figure after two seasons you could probably be safe with whatever you choose, but we don't want to run into another situation where the CPU's PB is wrong. I think it's your call, Coach, about whether you leave your current PB or use Virginia Tech.

Along those lines, before we add a 12th member, we need to get either someone who has a 2nd name, or someone we can just ask to hop on, to double check the coach settings for the teams that are no longer user controlled. I have a gut feeling that since Kingpin swapped from TTU to Oregon that TTU will now have the Air Force playbook. Oregon running Air Force wasn't horribly wrong ... TTU running Air Force would be really, really bad.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Guys I didn't get this to work, I tried messing around before I left for bowling and still didn't get it to work. Frustrating because I was able to get a good picture with my desktop upstairs (PS3 is downstairs), but my laptop, and different desktop were a no go downstairs. I'm going to keep messing around with those two that are not working and hope to have a few of my games on.

Hoping my three headed monster leads us next year:

(rSR) Jermie Calhoun - 192 rush att, 1274 yards, 6.6 YPC, 15 TDs, 14 rec, 148 yards
    (rSO, FR AA) Brennan Clay - 77 rush att, 489 yards, 6.3 YPC, 13 TDs, 3 rec, 45 yards
    (rSO) Roy Finch - 50 rush att, 339 yards, 6.7 YPC, 6 TDs, 2 rec, 18 yards

They combined for 23 runs of 20+ this year, with 70 broken tackles.

Our 2317 yards on the ground this year total was pretty good with the nation's no. 6 pass offense.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Skip, if you're still reading this, make sure before you retire from the dynasty that you set your playbook (Coach Philosophy) to something that's good for the CPU, with your current roster. I figure after two seasons you could probably be safe with whatever you choose, but we don't want to run into another situation where the CPU's PB is wrong. I think it's your call, Coach, about whether you leave your current PB or use Virginia Tech.

Along those lines, before we add a 12th member, we need to get either someone who has a 2nd name, or someone we can just ask to hop on, to double check the coach settings for the teams that are no longer user controlled. I have a gut feeling that since Kingpin swapped from TTU to Oregon that TTU will now have the Air Force playbook. Oregon running Air Force wasn't horribly wrong ... TTU running Air Force would be really, really bad.
    Just now seeing this Jeff. Will do soon as I get home this evening. I forgot all about that

I did give them a pretty solid class, not sure where they ended up at but there will definitely be play makers on the field

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I have a 2nd name if you need me to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I have a 2nd name if you need me to do it.
    Yeah. I do too, and I think G does as well.

And thanks, Skip.

Jeff I tried logging on and doing it, for some reason I was having issues accessing anything in the OD, the screen would just stay blank. After a while it let me sift through the menus and during the off-season he doesn't let you alter team settings. When I went to audibles though it listed VT's playbook as theirs and defense as the 4-3 which they run.

If it doesn't go back to the same, I'll check back when the season starts and hop on to change everything

Anyone know of anyone else that would be willing to join and keep up with our schedule. I've sent out a few PM's but haven't heard anything as of yet.

Apparently my per-game attendance average for Ohio State is 13,000 and some change. Teambuilder teams really get treated like they're starting from scratch.

I would like to welcome RCSinger to Powerhouse, he will be replacing Skip at Va Tech.

OB, before Singer hops onto VT, have him hop onto Texas Tech and see what their playbook is. I'm guessing it'll be Air Force. He could switch it, retire again, and then rejoin as VT.