Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tues 6/29 - Submit Questions Here

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Will you guys have access to online? I'll just curious about how the lobby and online interface is setup.

It would also be GREAT to get your guys' impressions on just how much the pass rush and pass coverage have been improved over the demo. Congrats, by the way!
    Yes... we should be able to access online. The hope is that we'll actually be able to run an OD in order to show off Dynasty Wire.

Yeah, I'm very interested in the new Dynasty Wire and how it works.

Would EA hold you guys responsible if someone else got the game before July 9 and posted anything on your site before then?

Just a strange thought I had. I'm guessing they're going to start shipping on July 8 and that's why they're saying the 9th as they know someone will break the street date.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Would EA hold you guys responsible if someone else got the game before July 9 and posted anything on your site before then?
    No, but we couldn't echo or discuss our thoughts versus theirs. I fully expect people to start getting the game from the 6th or so on. It seems like people always find it a week or so early and especially from that Friday (the 9th) through Tuesday.

Recruit
    Well if you guys do have access to online can you check to see if you can change stadiums in unranked games.Also can someone post if there is any new plays in the 3-3-5 and 4-2-5.Thanks

Not sure if you'll have enough time to test this but it'd be interesting to see how effective sliders are. Especially, in regards to human D-line and CPU pass coverage.

on the 9th can you post a vid of creat a player showin the new equipment

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    No, but we couldn't echo or discuss our thoughts versus theirs. I fully expect people to start getting the game from the 6th or so on. It seems like people always find it a week or so early and especially from that Friday (the 9th) through Tuesday.
    Feel free, then, to ship me your copy so I can answer questions.

For the good of the community, of course.:p

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Feel free, then, to ship me your copy so I can answer questions.

For the good of the community, of course.:p
    I'll get right on that.

Gameplay video Arkansas st vs Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I hope every copy you guys received doesn't work and you all don’t receive another copy until July 13th.
    LOL.

Can you guys comment on the relative difficulty levels? Can you at least comment on what difficulty setting you will be playing on and scores of your games?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    LOL.

Can you guys comment on the relative difficulty levels? Can you at least comment on what difficulty setting you will be playing on and scores of your games?
    My take is a completely better safe than sorry approach. I'm probably not going to post ANYTHING NCAA11 specific until they give us the go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    My take is a completely better safe than sorry approach. I'm probably not going to post ANYTHING NCAA11 specific until they give us the go ahead.
    Same here. I might send a picture of the game in my hand to a buddy of mine from school to mess with him, but other than that, I think we'd all be smart to just keep quiet until we are good to go.

That's pretty cool you jerks! :p

Man, suddenly the time's going even slower

BTW, don't get too good dudes, I wanna at least be a challenge when I play you on TGTD.

Can you guys check to see if TeamBuilder schools can be used for normal online games?

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    Can you guys check to see if TeamBuilder schools can be used for normal online games?
    From the EA SPORTS Online Pass page, that appears to be in the game. Get the game new or buy Online Pass and you get:

- Recruiting Reports for use in Dynasty Mode

- Twelve TeamBuilder Slots to download your custom teams for use in Play Now, Head-to-Head Online, Dynasty, and Online Dynasty Modes

- Online Multiplayer Modes such as Online Play Now, Head-to-Head, Online Dynasty, and More**

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    - Twelve TeamBuilder Slots to download your custom teams for use in Play Now, Head-to-Head Online, Dynasty, and Online Dynasty Modes
    I somehow managed to overlook that. That will be very handy... not only for guys that want to create a TeamBuilder team, but also guys in an OD can use it as a work around to play exhibition games. Granted they would have to put in a fair amount of work to recreate their team in TeamBuilder, but at least it's an option.

Yeah, I totally missed that as well when I was reading over it. Awesome. Thanks!

Great to hear guys, I'm betting you were all happy to hear that they'll be flowing in tomorrow.

I'm with you guys, on a better safe then sorry approach. No need to push anything right now, keep the positive things flowing nicely for you and this site!

Recruit
    Instead of my bothering you with questions, can one of you guys who gets a 360 copy just send it to me and I'll answer all my questions myself and I'll have it back to you in a few days? If one of you guys who got a PS3 copy want to send it to me, you'll have to send your PS3 with it, since all I have is a 360.

Thanks for being good sports and doing that. I'll PM you my address.

Thanks,
    Brandon