Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MaddenMatrix: Walkthrough of NCAA Football 11 Dynasty at E3

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by irishfbfan1 View Post
    I think level of play, varsity, all american, heisman makes a very big difference in many of the questions that we have pertaining to the video. How one guy plays against another has tremendous bearing. Whether or not those things we have been wondering about were fixed before or after this game is also a huge question. I do see improvements, and we all know the game will not be perfect, but I think this game will rock. Just the feel of the game is much smoother.

And what about all the nice additions that we seem to often forget because of all the negative that fly's around. What about those things, we seem to forget about them. I am not saying the game is perfect, it never will be, and it never will be no matter who makes the game. To many variables that cannot be mesured by the computer. I do know one thing, in the past with this series we had just a football game. With NCAA 11,
    WE HAVE A COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME, and for that I am grateful!
    Yep fully agree.

I'm somewhat surprised by the total lack of any decent length videos of the final build by EA. Many people obviously have serious issues with some parts of the game (pass coverage; pass rush; onside kicks; etc...) Hopefully, we will see some final build videos soon.

I'd imagine by weeks end we should see a few vids pop up which will give us a better idea of what we are in store for.

All kidding aside, I'm pumped to get this game and it is something that I'm very much looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'm somewhat surprised by the total lack of any decent length videos of the final build by EA. Many people obviously have serious issues with some parts of the game (pass coverage; pass rush; onside kicks; etc...) Hopefully, we will see some final build videos soon.
    EA rarely, if ever, produces final build videos. Those are predominately left for the media sites, like GameTrailers, IGN, etc. Almost all the gameplay videos over the years have come from IGN, not EA. I would expect that trend to continue.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

And by next Friday at the latest you'll have vids from us.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    And by next Friday at the latest you'll have vids from us.
    which is horse manure....but its cool

Tell your good buddies at EA to post up a latest news video on Tiger so I can get the trophy lol

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    which is horse manure....but its cool

Tell your good buddies at EA to post up a latest news video on Tiger so I can get the trophy lol
    Nah I like being one of the only ones in the world with that Platinum Trophy hahah

Almost certain you are lucky bastard haha. Doesn't matter getting into a 12 vs 12 match is nearly on the same level as impossible it seems. Hell not like that many people plays Tiger anyway.

Which reminds me Im posting something in that thread

Question: If we know about all the features in 11 why is there still an embargo in place?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Question: If we know about all the features in 11 why is there still an embargo in place?
    I'm not sure exactly but if I had to bet:

1. To control the flow of information about their product
    2. So it doesn't seem like EA is playing favorites to one media website/magazine/etc.

The second one may not seem like a big deal, but that's how the media makes their money. If one website has exclusive content that another website didn't or couldn't, they would have a competitive advantage and that is worth something. Controlling when the info can be disciminated through a 3rd party puts everyone on even ground.

Quote Originally Posted by spiker View Post
    If one website has exclusive content that another website didn't or couldn't, they would have a competitive advantage and that is worth something. Controlling when the info can be disciminated through a 3rd party puts everyone on even ground.

Very true. The only differene is that not every community site is getting an early copy (or 3) so on 7/9 those sites will be left reporting what is posted on sites like this one anyway. And even if someone at such a site gets the game a few days early, they won't have the advantage of 11 days to prepare videos etc.

No question, TGT will be the place to be on 7/9!

Well, yeah. You have to be focused to this community to get a copy this early. It's the reward for being "All-in" on the NCAA series. The fringe fansites and mega-review publications will get their copy soon enough.

Funny how that works, go figure that MP now got early copies this year despite excuses in past years.

In a way the embargo is good because that gives us a week and a half to organize everything that we want to put out when we can say something, instead of random here and theres.

In a way the embargo is good
    I think you made this embargo BS up so you can enjoy the game for 11 days without having to answer a damn thing! :rolleyes::p

I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I think you made this embargo BS up so you can enjoy the game for 11 days without having to answer a damn thing! :rolleyes::p

I know I would.
    You caught the Tater.

Deleted.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

You caught the Tater.
    With Cheese! haha, Tater Taunt

In a way the embargo is good because that gives us a week and a half to organize everything that we want to put out when we can say something, instead of random here and theres.
    Nothing like reading impressions from guys like, "I've played one quarter and I think it's awesome!" or "I've played my first half and I threw two picks. I think the game is broken and needs a patch." It usually takes at least a few games to get a feel for the changes. One game impressions are usually poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Nothing like reading impressions from guys like, "I've played one quarter and I think it's awesome!" or "I've played my first half and I threw two picks. I think the game is broken and needs a patch." It usually takes at least a few games to get a feel for the changes. One game impressions are usually poor.
    This is true.

My favorite is, "I don't have a next-gen system and haven't played NCAA in years, but I KNOW this is the worst game ever cause EA made it!!!1!!"

:rolleyes: