Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Week 4 College Football Games

• Facebook
  • Display
    - ASU beating up on USC 43-22 midway through the fourth.
    - I'm surprised by how much Oregon State is struggling this year.
    - After defeating Hawai'i last week, UNLV loses to Southern Utah.

Photo of the Week (maybe year):

It was a relatively uneventful weekend, but things should pick up next week with more conference games taking place.
    Last edited by cdj; 09-25-2011 at 12:41 AM.

North Dakota State showed yesterday that Minnesota is still their bitch from over the past 4 or 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    North Dakota State showed yesterday that Minnesota is still their bitch from over the past 4 or 5 years.
    yeah, but in Minn's case..who isnt better than them ?

South Carolina pulled another one out of their back side last night. If it had been anyone else besides Vandy, we would have lost the game. The defense was great, the offense, not so much.

bryant moniz finally looked like himself last night, going 30-40 for 424 yards and 7 passing TD's.....granted it was UC Davis, but who the hell cares? lol

The latest media darling (FIU) fell last night to UL Lafayette... kind of surprising but apparently T.Y. Hilton's leg is still bothering him and they lost their QB for at least a period of time in the game. Next week will be interesting for them against Duke but after that they have Akron whom they should beat, then Thursday night football at Arkansas State.

Arkansas State beat in-state opponent Central Arkansas 53-24 and while the first half was closer than I wanted (19-10), we came out with a fire in the second half and dominated. Our kicker was one FG shy of a NCAA record after he kicked 6/6 during the game. We start our conference schedule next week at Western Kentucky... unfortunately that game still likely won't tell us much about our team since WKU could compete with Memphis & Akron for worst team in the country, but we owe them from last year when we let them win so hopefully we have a decisive victory.

Geaux Cajuns Geaux!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    The latest media darling (FIU) fell last night to UL Lafayette... kind of surprising but apparently T.Y. Hilton's leg is still bothering him and they lost their QB for at least a period of time in the game. Next week will be interesting for them against Duke but after that they have Akron whom they should beat, then Thursday night football at Arkansas State.
    Yeah. Sort of depressed today after that loss last night. Any chance of a perfect season is gone, but time to buckle down, make up for this loss in a couple weeks, and get back on top of the Sun Belt standings.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    - ASU beating up on USC 43-22 midway through the fourth.
    - I'm surprised by how much Oregon State is struggling this year.
    - After defeating Hawai'i last week, UNLV loses to Southern Utah.

Photo of the Week (maybe year):

It was a relatively uneventful weekend, but things should pick up next week with more conference games taking place.