Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TGT Madden Online Franchise Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    We're not on All-Madden, Ram. It's on All-Pro.

Freshman
    Its already easy on All pro, if we go any lower it would be unrealistic. In a real NFL game you only get 2 or 3 seconds to make your reads and get rid of the football. Also if your line is not as talented as the opposing D-line try only 2 men routes. Most people dont even count how many guys who look like they are going to blitz. Start trying to determine how many blitzers are coming and shift and motion guys in the right places to account for it.

ok, hold on, I could have swore i read that you started on all madden some where ? its funny, I play by myself and the game is no problem, I play randoms and get more success, but buffalo sucked before updates and i must have traded away my team chemestry or something,... i can beat the patriots with seattle in a play now game...

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    ok, hold on, I could have swore i read that you started on all madden some where ? its funny, I play by myself and the game is no problem, I play randoms and get more success, but buffalo sucked before updates and i must have traded away my team chemestry or something,... i can beat the patriots with seattle in a play now game...
    I think someone in the signup thread said they'd play if it is was on All-Madden. But it's been on All-Pro all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by novadolla View Post
    Its already easy on All pro, if we go any lower it would be unrealistic. In a real NFL game you only get 2 or 3 seconds to make your reads and get rid of the football. Also if your line is not as talented as the opposing D-line try only 2 men routes. Most people dont even count how many guys who look like they are going to blitz. Start trying to determine how many blitzers are coming and shift and motion guys in the right places to account for it.

dude, never compare reality to a video game, it doesnt fly with me. And dont give me advice like its a project unless i ask for it LOL, I'm no football dummy, this is an escape, not another project LOL but I dont feel like being exclusive to one game or the other so commands get mixed up and timing etc....theres way too much in nba 2k12 at this point for me to feel comfortable with it LOL my NCAA is really lacking at this point..but if you aint screwing with me and its on AA, thats pretty funny

dude, never compare reality to a video game, it doesnt fly with me. And dont give me advice like its a project unless i ask for it LOL, I'm no football dummy, this is an escape, not another project LOL but I dont feel like being exclusive to one game or the other so commands get mixed up and timing etc....theres way too much in nba 2k12 at this point for me to feel comfortable with it LOL my NCAA is really lacking at this point..but if you aint screwing with me and its on AA, thats pretty funny
    Did that make sense to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Did that make sense to anyone?
    point is - i'm bouncing between games, not an expert at one or the other

Freshman
    Bro i meant no disrespect. I also bounce between all three games and fifa so not sure what your pont is. Anyways all the best hope the game gets better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by novadolla View Post
    Bro i meant no disrespect. I also bounce between all three games and fifa so not sure what your pont is. Anyways all the best hope the game gets better for you.
    just comments, not starting a debate, I've got bigger problems LOL
    all i'm saying is, they have football concepts to a degree but its still a video game and not close to real life.

You also have to consider the game-to-game hot streaks in a franchise game compared to play now games

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    You also have to consider the game-to-game hot streaks in a franchise game compared to play now games
    while thats possible, it doesnt really matter that much to me, I dont really care. But I will be honest about momentary thoughts and think out loud once in a while. I do try to communicate stuff. But like I said, learning controls to 3 games LOL while being an adult with a few stresses of late which the games are to run away from LOL. At the end of a sports game you either get a W or a L, i'm usually not the 60% or better W guy against humans. So be it, it is what it is right now LOL

Hey all just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to finish this season and then drop out. I'm looking at a couple of games to play maybe Fifa since I've never owned a soccer game and will probably trade this in after the season to do so.