Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TGT Madden Online Franchise Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Getting ready to sign in now

I made one drop from my team on My League Manager and am now doing a roster sync just to test things out. Even though you can't sign free agents yet, you are able to drop guys from your team.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    Yeah, because you have to deal with DeAngelo and Cam week 1!
    Haha....indeed....I'm pretty good at stopping all-madden's pass game....but the run game defense needs help :-(

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I made one drop from my team on My League Manager and am now doing a roster sync just to test things out. Even though you can't sign free agents yet, you are able to drop guys from your team.
    The test worked fine. I am planning on syncing every morning or so that way My League Manager will be up to date for you. There is not a sorting function for Free Agents just yet, so what you need to do is just CTRL-F to do a find once we open Free Agency.

Are there cap penalties for dropping and trading players with bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    Are there cap penalties for dropping and trading players with bonuses?
    I'm sure they are built in.

This link will give you some good info on signing players and etc.

http://myleaguemanager.net/index.cfm?reinit=1

Keep in mind that throughout the season that free agency is fair game. Just make sure that ALL moves are done through My League Manager. With the salary cap in place, there is definitely no problem with anything done with free agency through the season since it is in place.

Also, throughout the season, you can choose to resign your contract year players (I have already done so with a couple guys). And after the Super Bowl, we will have a 24-hour period for you guys the re-sign those contract year guys before I advance the year and release all unsigned players into free agency. After we draft and advance to week 1, that is where we will do the same thing we are doing now with the 48-hour free agency bidding period and not start week one games until the bidding is over.

Here is where the re-sign contract year players section is:

has anyone played week one vs CPU yet? how long is your game taking to finish?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    has anyone played week one vs CPU yet? how long is your game taking to finish?
    Honestly don't remember sorry

If we need to change the quarter length, we can look at it, but it seems like we're getting some realistic scores.

just checking that out now. That is pretty sweet!

Yeah the Power Rankings and Stat Leaders really stand out to me.

I like even seeing the matchups online like that. Just adds to the depth which is always a good thing.

So I am going to go ahead and drop out. I thought I was going to have more time than I do to play around with Madden, but the truth is I'm only playing my one game a week and its not really that fair to everyone else to have to put up with the resulting sloppy play. Truth is I am more drawn to the college game and had hoped Madden would fill the void due to the issues with NCAA but I'm just not feeling it.

Sorry guys, hopefully you can find a quick replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    So I am going to go ahead and drop out. I thought I was going to have more time than I do to play around with Madden, but the truth is I'm only playing my one game a week and its not really that fair to everyone else to have to put up with the resulting sloppy play. Truth is I am more drawn to the college game and had hoped Madden would fill the void due to the issues with NCAA but I'm just not feeling it.

Sorry guys, hopefully you can find a quick replacement.

well, if you dont have the time, you dont have it...but if sloppy play is a reason, I may as well quit because i'm sure i'm not one of the best here LOL, but playing humans is still more interesting than AI even if people think I suck, but i'm not going to/ try not to get obsessed about it LOL.

too bad though because I know your not horrible and it would have been nice to play you again, far removed from that crappy NLB league from years ago when I was just learning what online play was all about and its at times childish sub culture that I too was guilty of LOL

I honestly don't have the time...with work and going back to school pretty much all of my time is taken up and that's not including time with my wife and son.

In the back of my mind though I keep telling myself if it were NCAA we were playing I would make time as I always have...so I'm not 100% if it's because it's Madden or if it's because the added time I am needing to devote to school.

Snoop is done, so I will advance tonight, probably around 7 or 8 central.

some of you may be really good at it but I think it should be on all madden only for guys who play thegame exclusively/religiously. I want to have some fun but it seems i have no time to pass LOL...i'm not complaining or quiting but Im trying to learn 3 games at the same time and I understand if im not better than another human but against AI i still want some stats and wins. You do it how you want but thats my opinion so far..it just seems I have no time to pass ..sure, you dont want a cake walk but this free time fun, not a project LOL...i'll play all madden the rest of this season but at least think about it for the future