Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Dynasty Video with Designer Russ Kiniry

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Yeah. That was really disappointing. They barely played anything at all.
    It seemed like they were going to go at it as they finished week one pretty quickly, but that was about it. I thought they got to Week 3, but pastapadre thought it was only week 1 or 2.....I think he's right with his week 2 guess.

Recruit
    I wish I could watch this video at work. I am very pumped to see how all of this works and hopefully there are no major bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Well I hope for the sake of the couple of dynasties I'm in with Gschwedt, he atleast doesn't get it to early :p
    Don't worry... if I do happen to get it early, anything I learn I'll be sure to use to my advantage for only the first season or two before I share it with everyone else.

Also, looks like they weren't quite ready for the site to go public. It now redirects back to easports.com.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Don't worry... if I do happen to get it early, anything I learn I'll be sure to use to my advantage for only the first season or two before I share it with everyone else.

Also, looks like they weren't quite ready for the site to go public. It now redirects back to easports.com.
    LOL I bet you will.

Hmm, maybe the couple of errors we were getting were for a good reason. Well that is one nice thing about getting the game out early, it gives EA time to troubleshoot some of the possible problems with the site.

I am extremely excited about this feature. I cannot wait to try it out soon. People can spend hours just in Story Builder lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
    I am extremely excited about this feature. I cannot wait to try it out soon. People can spend hours just in Story Builder lol.
    HAHA, I WILL spend hours there. What a waste of time! But I will enjoy every wasted second!

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    HAHA, I WILL spend hours there. What a waste of time! But I will enjoy every wasted second!
    Most definitely man. Most definitely. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    For sure. Now instead of spending hours typing up my game stats, I'll spend hours typing up excessively detailed game stories!

Someone should have had Russ comb his hair before that video! He looked tired lol.

Seriously though, this is an awesome feature that I will be using for my offline dynasty (or should I say my one person online dynasty). I don't care about coaching offers missing in OD or trophies.

This feature really has me excited for the release of NCAA 11. IF the demo gameplay issues have been fixed AND the Dynasty Wire works properly without any hiccups NCAA 11 has set itself up to be the best next-gen game to date.