Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Week 3 College Football Games

• Facebook
  • Display
    This Garcia kid at South Carolina sucks. My god, these are some HORRIBLE passes he is throwing.

Navy strikes first!

This game is hard to watch. Such a beautiful first drive and a cluster**** since. I wish they would throw Finch in at RB for a few reps.

is visiting and there are more fans in the stands. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    is visiting and there are more fans in the stands. LOL
    as long as Hawaii gets under 59 points, i dont care LOL

Whew! Okay Missouri up next, we need a little payback for last year.

Exactly...I gotta say that game was much closer then I anticipated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am desperately trying to find an image of Stoops after that FG. It was priceless. Just happy to get the road monkey off our back.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I am desperately trying to find an image of Stoops after that FG. It was priceless. Just happy to get the road monkey off our back.
    If FSU's offense wasn't a pile of shit (along with their playcalling) you'd still have that road monkey.

Found em.

This is the expression of a coach who brought five kickers to a game. He never missed but everything was a line drive.

Only showing this hit because the player is going to be okay.

Last edited by bdoughty; 09-17-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    If FSU's offense wasn't a pile of shit (along with their playcalling) you'd still have that road monkey.
    They are down too many players, OU does have a good D as well. I will say there offense needs some playmakers but shaw before he got hurt was absolutely gashing them, and Bert Reed didn't play who is just as good if not better than Shaw.

OU if I was a betting man I would bet on you gusy not going undefeated. Any coach can look at this FSU game and see that Jones can be shook.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Our offense was off track all game, except for the first drive. Credit to FSU's Defense and Stoops Jr but they were not clicking and that crazy German Defensive End was just blowing up anyone they threw in front of him. He made Donald Stephenson look silly on that one sack. Who knew a large German dude would have such a quick first step.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    OU if I was a betting man I would bet on you gusy not going undefeated. Any coach can look at this FSU game and see that Jones can be shook.
    They might not win every game, that is why we watch the games each week. Would be boring if I knew they would never lose. A team has to have the personnel to do what you mention. Not every team in the Big 12 has a D-Line/LB Core like FSU.

Arizona is playing Stanford pretty tough in the first half. Might even get a late night treat as the Okie St/Tulsa game is still delayed (tornado/lightning) and they have not even kicked off yet.

how did his helmet not shatter? holy shit... glad that kid is ok.

Okie St/Tulsa about to kickoff and on FSSW. Latest game start that I can ever recall for a game in the Central Time Zone. Even worse is you have an hour plus bus ride home to Stillwater after the game.

Arizona would be tied with Stanford if they had a kicker.

So this is a weekend whether I don't know if I'm still happy, or just plain depressed. Florida International kept their perfect season going with a 17-10 win over UCF, which makes me happy, but Navy's 24-21 loss to #10 South Carolina depresses the hell out of me.

Ive never been as dissapointed in Boston College as I am right now. 0-3!, seriously. Tha's embarrasing, yesterday they were down 20-19 with 37 seconds left and nate freese missed a 30 yard field goal, thats supposed to be a chip shot, how the hell do u miss that.