Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2011 Week 3 College Football Games

• Facebook
  • Display
    a lower division football game last night had a female on field official and of course, they had to let her make the audio calls or maybe she would have complained sexism for not getting to

Forget it. I am unblocking you just so I can bask in your stupidity. Oh my god what is next, a female on a college football team? Whatever you do, please do not search "Kicker and New Mexico." It might send you in tizzy and have you grab the next female you see and drag her across the room by her hair.

Why not stick to that other place that is kind enough to make forum threads dedicated to your insanity.

P.S. Wrong week you dope.

Last edited by bdoughty; 09-23-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Forget it. I am unblocking you just so I can bask in your stupidity. Oh my god what is next, a female on a college football team? Whatever you do, please do not search "Kicker and New Mexico." It might send you in tizzy and have you grab the next female you see and drag her across the room by her hair.

Why not stick to that other place that is kind enough to make forum threads dedicated to your insanity.

P.S. Wrong week you dope.

ookaayy, LOL you are doing it again kid... I didnt direct anything towards you and you are the one who needs to make a jab at me? You are quite the hypocrite. You dont like my comments and jibes and amusing musings ? LOL tough shit

women dont belong in a men's sports world. If you dont like that comment, thats just too bad for you.

and the game was a Thursday..so thats a between week 3 and 4 thing and very unimportant...fascinating that you think i care whether I got that correct or not...and you are quite predictable because I knew it would get a reaction out of you...basically, I typed it for fun, not a social political rant I really care about LOL... I love you BD , please calm down

...and are you talking about the female new mexico Kicker that they used in a bowl game against UCLA a few years ago and she couldnt make anything ? is that a good argument for that sort of thing ? BD,pay attention very closely, Not wanting women in mens sports is not sexism. Its called a distinct preference.

Go bury yourself in a hole. LOL
    LOL

oh and LOL

Go bury yourself in a hole. LOL
    LOL

oh and LOL
    in other words..you have no defense for what I just said. And another personal attack when I said and did nothing to you...really, quite fascinating... go bury yourself in a hole....? really...? is that it ? is that your attempt.....?

LOL take it easy dude, have a good weekend

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    in other words..you have no defense for what I just said. And another personal attack when I said and did nothing to you...really, quite fascinating... go bury yourself in a hole....? really...? is that it ? is that your attempt.....?

LOL take it easy dude, have a good weekend
    Why would I have a defense for what you just said? LOL This is not speech class LOL and I do not agree with pretty much everything that you say. LOL

Any "personal attack" LOL, was that with every comment you make, the cumulative forum IQ drops a point. Does not matter that it was directed to me, the wall or No Ma'am. LOL.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 09-23-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Why would I have a defense for what you just said? LOL This is not speech class LOL and I do not agree with pretty much everything that you say. LOL

Any "personal attack" LOL, was that with every comment you make, the cumulative forum IQ drops a point. Does not matter that it was directed to me, the wall or No'Maam. LOL.

fascinating..you are talking about IQ and yet you dont know the true definitions and differences between tolerance and acceptance..and get all butt hurt because I say I dont want women in my mens sports...and you still try to mock me through posts while I have directed nothing personal towards you..ok dude, enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

I thought about that gif when I used the popcorn smiley.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    That one is MUCH better than the popcorn smiley.