Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation Plus

• Facebook
  • Display
    I definitely was getting Germinator and Guacamelee mixed up, so I probably won't buy it for PS3. Vita is good enough for me.

Started messing around with Sleeping Dogs and its a really fun game. It reminds me of GTA only your an undercover cop. Really liking the story mode so far and I usually don't like open world games but this one has been pretty fun.

Best month in a very, very long time.

Damn. That is nice. Too bad I already have Deus Ex and Saint's Row. I guess I could put them on eBay

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is very highly rated by critics and gamers....

Can't wait to give that a try. Almost through Uncharted: Golden Abyss, so that will clear 3GB on my memory card

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is very highly rated by critics and gamers....

Can't wait to give that a try. Almost through Uncharted: Golden Abyss, so that will clear 3GB on my memory card
    And an easy difficulty rating!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/zer...ty-rating.html

I'll download it but I undoubtedly won't be able to partake in Deus Ex (damn me and my 1st-person sickness).

Oh well I still have a ways to go I'm pretty sure in Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row looks good as well.

Thats it i'm signing up. I've been on the fence mainly due to not having enough time to play games like I used to, but they are including some free games that I would like to play that I would not buy due to not having enough time to really get into.

Quote Originally Posted by lilheavy View Post
    Thats it i'm signing up. I've been on the fence mainly due to not having enough time to play games like I used to, but they are including some free games that I would like to play that I would not buy due to not having enough time to really get into.
    You won't regret it. I liked it from day one when there wasn't this great of freebies and it was worth it. Now, it's just insane how worth it this is.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I'll download it but I undoubtedly won't be able to partake in Deus Ex (damn me and my 1st-person sickness).

Oh well I still have a ways to go I'm pretty sure in Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row looks good as well.
    I'd imagine you'd be able to play Deus Ex with no problems. It's a very slow paced, tactical shooter. I think you would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I'd imagine you'd be able to play Deus Ex with no problems. It's a very slow paced, tactical shooter. I think you would be fine.
    Oh I'll try it I've tried just about all of them at some point. Goes fine then roughly 5 minutes in I start getting headaches/dizzy and if I keep playing by 10-15 minutes I'll be sick to my stomach and

Oh I'll try it I've tried just about all of them at some point. Goes fine then roughly 5 minutes in I start getting headaches/dizzy and if I keep playing by 10-15 minutes I'll be sick to my stomach and
    Do you have peanut allergies too?

Do you have peanut allergies too?
    Nope. "Funny" thing is its somewhat a recent issue. As a kid I played the hell out of Golden Eye on the N64 no problem. I wasn't a huge FPS kid but I did play them and no issues. Then in law school tried to play one and boom got dizzy and nearly threw up. Thought it was just something odd but nope every FPS I have tried since its the same thing.

With the new streaming service coming eventually. I wonder if we will get some even bigger PS3 titles (even though what we have is already big). Curious to see when PS4 titles will get filtered in too.

With the new streaming service coming eventually. I wonder if we will get some even bigger PS3 titles (even though what we have is already big). Curious to see when PS4 titles will get filtered in too.
    My guess is we get some pretty good late PS3 titles on PS+ b/c I don't imagine "indie" titles are going to appease the masses on PS4 and I don't think they will be giving us Infamous Second Son in month two of PS4 so the games gotta come from somewhere. My guess it will be somewhere between 1-2 years before AAA PS4 titles are given away for free.

My guess is we get some pretty good late PS3 titles on PS+ b/c I don't imagine "indie" titles are going to appease the masses on PS4 and I don't think they will be giving us Infamous Second Son in month two of PS4 so the games gotta come from somewhere. My guess it will be somewhere between 1-2 years before AAA PS4 titles are given away for free.
    That leads me to also believe that the price won't go up for a while. I've already got one 1-year subscription stored away.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    The dude abides.

Have they said or hinted at the cost of the subscription going up? I may have to stack up on some subscription cards.

Have they said or hinted at the cost of the subscription going up? I may have to stack up on some subscription cards.
    I haven't heard one way or another. They have been pretty hush about PS+ and how it is going to work on PS4. Many have speculated it will include Gaikai (sp?) for free so you can stream/play old PS games but that hasn't been confirmed to my knowledge by Sony.

No, just speculation by Beatn is all it is

It depends on how they do it. If all they're going to do with Plus is keep it how it currently is, there's really not much of a reason to jack up the price. But, if they're going to incorporate streaming games to Plus, they would almost have to raise the price. If they don't, that would be one hell of a feature. Another possibility is that they've realized how much Xbox Live rakes in, and they go to a similar model, incorporating online play into Plus. I don't know if that would warrant a price increase, either, but just another option that could potentially happen.

Personally, if I had to guess, I'd say there's going to be 3 models. The free model, which includes everything now - access to apps and online game play. The Plus model, which is everything Plus members have now, no change. Then the streaming model, which will either be by itself for another subscription, or it'll be added along with Plus and something like $100 a year.

Just guesses, though...I literally have nothing to back it up.