Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: (Xbox 360) Official The Gaming Tailgate Dynasty League

• Facebook
  • Display
    some of the bowl games that could have a user-user matchup(not sure if the game follow this 100% though):

Champs Sports Bowl - Big East #2 vs. ACC #3
    Music City Bowl - SEC #7 vs. ACC #6
    Meineke Car Care Bow - ACC #5 vs. Big East #3
    Chick-fil-A Bowl - ACC #2 vs. SEC #5
    Outback Bowl - Big Ten #3 vs. SEC #3/4
    Capitol One Bowl - SEC #2 vs. Big Ten #2
    Gator Bowl - Big Ten #4/5 vs SEC #6
    PapaJohns.com Bowl - SEC #8/9 vs. Big East #5

any of the BCS games could see user-user matchup, depending on who gets to the NC game.

I'll say the Capitol One, Champs Sports, and Outback Bowl games see the most user-user matchups over the seasons, at least for the non-BCS bowl games.

Recruit
    I don’t know about anyone else… but I am ready to get this dynasty going. I am curious to see how well I will do with a quality football program. Or I should say it's going to be different.

I would very much be interested in getting onto the waiting list to join this OD, i'm a very active player and have been looking for a good group of guys to have an OD with for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    some of the bowl games that could have a user-user matchup(not sure if the game follow this 100% though):

Champs Sports Bowl - Big East #2 vs. ACC #3
    Music City Bowl - SEC #7 vs. ACC #6
    Meineke Car Care Bow - ACC #5 vs. Big East #3
    Chick-fil-A Bowl - ACC #2 vs. SEC #5
    Outback Bowl - Big Ten #3 vs. SEC #3/4
    Capitol One Bowl - SEC #2 vs. Big Ten #2
    Gator Bowl - Big Ten #4/5 vs SEC #6
    PapaJohns.com Bowl - SEC #8/9 vs. Big East #5

any of the BCS games could see user-user matchup, depending on who gets to the NC game.

I'll say the Capitol One, Champs Sports, and Outback Bowl games see the most user-user matchups over the seasons, at least for the non-BCS bowl games.
    Good Post!

I'm ready too Brandon. Can't wait to get crackin!

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I'm SO excited to get the game and finally get to play this incredible game (from everything I've seen, it's going to be an absolute fuckin' blast).

A bit disappointed with the issues people are having on the Dynasty Wire, but I'm sure they'll get it worked out.

And, of course, I get a new job that's going to be pretty intense hour wise as soon as this freakin' game drops.

I'm worried about recruiting with Maryland. 3* prestige team.

but after watching the full game video here that had Maryland in it, I'm looking forward to playing with them. love the look of the stadium + surroundings. and that updated pressbox/suites looks really nice. and the red/black/white UA uniform looks great.

I think I subconsciously picked Maryland because of their uniforms, as their color scheme is similar to Texas Tech, and it's the same uniform manufacturer.
    Last edited by Solidice; 07-11-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    I'm worried about recruiting with Maryland. 3* prestige team.

but after watching the full game video here that had Maryland in it, I'm looking forward to playing with them. love the look of the stadium + surroundings. and that updated pressbox/suites looks really nice. and the red/black/white UA uniform looks great.

I think I subconsciously picked Maryland because of their uniforms, as their color scheme is similar to Texas Tech, and it's the same uniform manufacturer.
    Man if you are worried about recruiting with Maryland, how screwed am I with Syracuse.

I can't wait for this to start!!!!!

hey guys when will this start just let me know via twitter xbl GT Anton B twitter Anton32

Quote Originally Posted by Anton32 View Post
    hey guys when will this start just let me know via twitter xbl GT Anton B twitter Anton32
    At the moment, not entirely sure when we're starting. I don't even have the game yet (will get it in the next 2 hours or so) and I'm not sure how many people in the league have it yet.

I'd probably give it a few days (weekend at the most) and then I'll create the league and get it going from there.

Need to talk to Chris and JB about their thoughts on giving this it's own forum and such or just keeping everything here.

Anyone have any thoughts on difficulty, sliders, or anything yet?

Recruiting seems VERY tough with low level teams but I haven't completed a full season yet to see for sure.

Player progression looks NICE so I don't think we'll have to worry about the limitation on swaying kids back.

Need to play around against the 3-3-5 and 4-2-5 defenses and see if the blocking for them has been adjusted to actually work.

for sliders(if we're going with AA difficulty), right now I can only think of few things that could use a change. increase human pass block(slightly), and CPU rush ability(either HB ability or blocking, or both).

overall, AA seems decent, just need to boost the CPU rush attack some. the CPU defense seems to do a good job versus my offense, I've only scored over 30 points once on AA(all games were with 7 or 8 minute quarters).
    Last edited by Solidice; 07-14-2010 at 11:38 AM.

For AA:
    Hm, I put up 49 in the only game I played on AA so far. Rushing was too easy. CPU rushing needs a big bump.

On Heisman:
    I noted some comments in the Impressions thread and will be posting initial slider tweaks tonight hopefully in the slider forum.

If you go AA, it needs to be harder. If you go Heisman, it needs to be a bit easier.

Recruit
    So when we looking to kickoff?

What game speed setting ate we going with?

How many minute per quarters?

Personally, I like the Normal speed just fine.

As for minutes per quarter, I think 8 minutes is perfect, especially with the proper clock countdown.

I think we're going to go with All-American difficulty on both game and recruiting.

Right now, I actually think the sliders for the game are pretty decent. I mean, I can take a B squad and beat a B+ squad pretty easily, but that's how the game was last season too, even with changed sliders.

Overall, I think by the end of this week, we should be ready to go with this.

I think AA will be way too easy and we'll be seeing outrageous user stats both rushing and passing. Heisman will give more of a challenge and even hand out some losses for a few of us, especially those with lesser teams. I also think taking the speed threshold down to 40 gives a better representation of speed and acceleration difference. On 40 I've been able to pull away from DT's after breaking a tackle downfield whereas on default that same DT would have been able to catch me when in reality he shouldn't have been able to do.

Yeah, I agree. AA is really easy. Heisman is more of a challenge.

Ok, well, I'll mess around with Heisman some and try to find some decent sliders.

And I'll test out the speed min/max slider and see if I notice any HUGE differences.

I've been struggling playing with Maryland on default AA.

Recruit
    What kind of schedule we looking at, 2 games a week?