Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 NFL Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    this weeks predictions LOL...not bad though, even though I disagree with a couple

the first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks of the NFL season are always somewhat the opposite of what you think should happen or who you think should win. I honestly doubt the Colts will fall apart after today. Pittsburgh will regroup...although I believe the Ravens and Jets will shoot past them this year.

the Rams are a competative team now, win or lose today, thats fine with me.

smh at the Brownies today.

Anybody else hear what sounds like a cell phone ringtone in the background of the NFL on Fox broadcasts? It's just a series of electronic tones, not music, lasting a second or so ... but then it happens again, and again, and again. I also noticed it last night during the NASCAR on Fox broadcast. Haven't noticed it during anything else.

I've started noticing the tones of apps like TweetDeck in the background during radio broadcasts recently, so I'm wondering if maybe that's basically what's happening here.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Halleluja, the 49ers started off the season 1-0 against the rival seahawks. Ted Ginn put in a great effort, and put the team on his back to win this one. Hopefully they can use this momentum against the cowboys next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Anybody else hear what sounds like a cell phone ringtone in the background of the NFL on Fox broadcasts? It's just a series of electronic tones, not music, lasting a second or so ... but then it happens again, and again, and again. I also noticed it last night during the NASCAR on Fox broadcast. Haven't noticed it during anything else.

I've started noticing the tones of apps like TweetDeck in the background during radio broadcasts recently, so I'm wondering if maybe that's basically what's happening here.
    I dont know, but i think ive heard it other places as well,maybe

Cam Newton looked good, but it was against a team thats not that good, like the Panthers in the first place LOL

the Lock out made teams not as well prepared..but there is film of him now..and the next 4 weeks are going to be hellish for him -Packers-Jags- Bears -Saints...have fun Cam..get the icy-hot,whirl pool, and masseuse ,ready..you are going to need it

Happy the way the Bears played today, and amazed that Cam threw for 400 with Steve Smith hitting the way back machine.

Eric Berry, out for year

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie

Awesome. Good ol' Jaws.

Man did Brady look sharp last night.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Man did Brady look sharp last night.
    got me 51 last night

damn, I bet all fantasy owners were going nuts watching him toss the rock around like that.

I really don't enjoy that guy's videos... I'm surprised he's been posting them for years, much less that he has 667 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I really don't enjoy that guy's videos... I'm surprised he's been posting them for years, much less that he has 667 of them.
    in a way for me, thats half the fascination.. i do find him funny at times...first saw him spewing jokes while playing shooters and liked his fast delivery except for the cussing..and his NFL predictions arent dumb or bad at all, just a typical fan like the rest of us...but he is the ultimate American example of high tech meeting common man ..and I find that a little interesting....and by the way Gschwendt..someone, somewhere, must be saying what you said about him,. about you and your years of EA NCAA vids LOL....and a few years ago, someone thought youtube wouldnt succeed LOL..its become the worlds family/cultural/ video/ timeline/album and virtual clubhouse

And most certainly that's fine. I began posting them for myself and members of my leagues. Others enjoyed reducing them do I've kept sharing them. Honestly, I don't enjoy watching very many others' videos unless I have a vested interest in those playing, so I can't blame anyone for having no interest in watching mine.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    And most certainly that's fine. I began posting them for myself and members of my leagues. Others enjoyed reducing them do I've kept sharing them. Honestly, I don't enjoy watching very many others' videos unless I have a vested interest in those playing, so I can't blame anyone for having no interest in watching mine.
    I like watching the videos and have slacked tremendously in doing them myself. I will get back to it, just have to purchase a new capturing device.

I usually watch most videos just because I play you a ton, as well as other members that your playing against. So I look at like I'm scouting you guys

Hey what did everyone think of the "fake injuries" by the Giants? I wasn't watching Live but just watching this video is a classic