Thread: Cheese question

• Facebook
  • Display

Cheese question

I didn't really know where to post this, but I've been curious about this for a while. Is it cheese to use the DE? I ask because I typically use the DE because I suck at controlling anyone else on the defense, and against the CPU and some users, I can get a good pass rush sometimes.

Not cheese at all, you have controls that effect him when usered, swim bull etc...nothing wrong with it. Just be careful though, if you are playing MAN coverage and for some reason he is assigned a man and you decide to rush you may just leave somebody wide open. Most of the time playing that position you are rushing anyway, dependng on what type of defense you are using.

Oh ok I just wanted to confirm it. No one ever complained about to me, but I had read some stuff on other forums of people complaining about it.

Not cheese to use DE. It was cheesy on '10 to slide him way out and abuse the LT though because of the piss-poor blocking AI.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Not cheese to use DE. It was cheesy on '10 to slide him way out and abuse the LT though because of the piss-poor blocking AI.
    Exactly.

Not cheese to use the DE. Cheese to loop outside and not touch the LT because of the poor blocking AI.