Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What team are you looking to use in NCAA 11

• Facebook
  • Display
    Fincastle,VA (1 hr from Lane Stadium and Hokie country)

What team are you looking to use in NCAA 11

What teams are you looking to use in NCAA 11? Online in a league and in a online dynasty? and why?

Is there any guess with me? :p

Gonna roll with NSU for Season 130 for a private online dynasty to take advantage of the new Dynasty Wire.

Also using a dumbed down NSU team for an Vets online league.

Really looking forward to drop day to get rolling.

Navy or Air Force b/c I love running the option. Then I try to pick the weakest team in the toughest conf. Wash St, Duke, or Vanderbilt or maybe Indiana.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Well, ODs, I'll be using Idaho, Iowa State, and Eastern Michigan - Why? Because I LOVE playing with shitty teams, building them up, and beating teams that I shouldn't be beating with them

Offline, not sure yet. Probably try another dynasty with WVU since the recruiting will be more spot on which hopefully means WVU can't bring in 10 5* recruits every season without really even trying.

95 Buckeyes in an online dynasty, of course.

I might join a second OD or roll in my own offline dynasty with Air Force or somebody similar.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I'm hoping to get Oregon in a OD I'm in. Offline, I may go with TTU, or create a 1* and try to build them up again.

Georgia, Georgia, Georgia. I can't hardly play with anyone else.

I'm actually looking forward to a Dynasty with a smaller school as the recruiting improvements and slider should make that a considerable challenge, as well as the gameplay changes which should make it tough to outman significantly more talented teams. I haven't narrowed down the small school choices yet, but am excited for the challenge.

Texas Tech for my online dynasty with 12 users. why? I'm a Tech fan.

I normally run a 1* build-up dynasty offline, but the dynasty wire stuff really makes me want to do a single player OD with that team instead. unfortunately, part of the fun of the build-up dynasty is getting conference invites on up to the BCS conferences, and that is not available for ODs.

so I have to decide on if I want the dynasty wire and be stuck in a crappy conference forever; or be able to advance on up in the conferences, but no dynasty wire stuff.

although, I was thinking about possibly taking a lower tier Mountain West team(San Diego State maybe?), swapping another lower tier MWC team for Boise State(probably New Mexico, so they can join New Mexico State in the WAC), and sticking with that conference. while it wont be as good as a BCS conference, with TCU, Utah, BYU, and Boise to battle, it could be fun.

really been thinking about doing this. making the Mountain West stronger as a whole. obviously keeping TCU, Utah, and BYU. the weak points are UNLV, SDSU, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Boise would be obvious addition, replacing New Mexico(lowest rated team in the MWC) Fresno and Nevada are other possible choices. my thought was, If I'm playing as SDSU, Fresno would be a good choice(replacing Wyoming, as UNLV is a rival, as well as Fresno). that would make Boise, TCU, BYU, and Utah top tier, Air Force, Colorado State, and Fresno in the middle, with SDSU and UNLV at the bottom. that would make the WAC terrible though, but the MWC should be competitive.

I also though about playing as TCU under this alignment, except maybe swap Nevada for SDSU as well. but TCU is rated too high. wouldn't be as fun.

but in the end I'll likely just play as SDSU and only swap Boise for New Mexico(since you have to swap teams and can't just add teams).
    Last edited by Solidice; 06-22-2010 at 02:26 AM.

On NCAA 10 I didn't do much dynasty compared to 08 and 09. That will change with 11 both online and off I believe. Offline, I'll roll with Nebraska maybe, then once I take them to the title, I'll switch to a smaller school for the recruiting challenge, someone like Eastern Michigan or something. I may even remove Indiana and place myself in the Big Ten probably only going to be in one online dynasty, maybe two at most.

Recruit
    Baylor. Although for my OD I'm leaning toward using someone else and Baylor in my solo dynasty.

Arizona St... they're going to be a bad team this year in an improved Pac 10. It should be a fair challenge.

Pretty obvious choice.....Michigan for the primary, a yet-undetermined mid major for the seconday one if time permits it..... SDSU or WMU usually, but maybe change it up this year.....

I've never done a Big 10 dynasty or a Michigan dynasty but with the new recruiting slider I think I will do a UM dynasty this year and crank up the recruiting slider to AA or Heisman. I'm definitely putting Nebraska in for Indiana. I've also thought of a PAC 10 team but I think it will be a Big 10 team.

Duke in my "offline" dynasty. I am also going to run with Kent State in an online dynasty.

Tennessee. I've got to clean up what Lame Kiffin did to my homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman58 View Post

you were supposed to say UTC

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    you were supposed to say UTC
    No, I wasn't. I absolutely despise UTC football for a list of reasons.

Is BP on the hook for that too?

Not a big TENN fan by any means, but y'all were done wrong there and the AD is to blame as much as anyone for going down that path IMO. The articles in which players were interviewed after he left about him and Oregeron were a good read.