Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Welcome man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Welcome to site man. Be glad you choose this place over other NCAA Football websites because this truly is the best place. Lots of great stuff on this forum besides just NCAA Football information though so be sure not to miss out.

Just don't be one of those guys that just cares about nothing but uniforms, socks, shoes, or any other equipment bullshit, and you'll get along great here.
    This site looks agreat and I am already getting alot of information. I care about much more than just uniforms. Im about gameplay and making it realistic as possible. Im just trying to figure out what team im gonna be in my OD. Can't wait for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is TJ Marcotte and I am a huge college football fan. I am 27 years old from Toledo,OH and I love to game. I also enjoy running and fantasy sports. As a husband and a father of 2, it's hard sometimes to find time to play but I manage to keep up with online dynasties and COD, along with other titles. I joined this site mainly for NCAA football information and insight. I hope to get to know some of you and maybe we can play sometime. Take Care!
    Welcome to the site man, great site, Admin, and Members.

My name is Jason, 38 years old, married, no kids, live in Omaha, NE. Originally from North Platte. Huge Husker fan, absolutely love the NCAA series, and am a Chiefs fan as well. Been gaming for as long as i can remember and after a brief break I started up again with the release of NCAA on the PS2. I've been going at it die hard ever since.

I'm know as BadAssHskr at the OS forums, and do recognize some people from time to time way back from the MM days.
    My join date says July 2011, I did join at that time, looks like i'll be spending more time here now this time around.

This looks like a pretty nice place to hang out, glad to be a part of it, and thanks for having me.
    Last edited by thirtydaZe; 06-26-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thirtydaZe View Post
    My name is Jason, 38 years old, live in Omaha, NE. Originally from North Platte. Huge Husker fan, absolutely love the NCAA series, and am a Chiefs fan as well. Been gaming for as long as i can remember and after a brief break I started up again with the release of NCAA on the PS2. I've been going at it die hard ever since.

I'm know as BadAssHskr at the OS forums, and do recognize some people from time to time way back from the MM days.
    My join date says July 2011, I did join at that time, looks like i'll be spending more time here now this time around.

This looks like a pretty nice place to hang out, glad to be a part of it, and thanks for having me.
    Another Husker fan on TGT

Welcome!

Another Husker fan on TGT

Welcome!
    Thinks we have exceeded our quota here. Time for some affirmative action program here at TGT to bring more "diversity" among its users.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Thinks we have exceeded our quota here. Time for some affirmative action program here at TGT to bring more "diversity" among its users.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I dont get what the gif means in relation to the comment ?

the goat is funny though

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I dont get what the gif means in relation to the comment ?

the goat is funny though
    In the commerical, the goat is saying NAAAAAAH

Recruit
    New to site.

Southern Miss and UCF grad

Quote Originally Posted by TRON View Post
    New to site.

Southern Miss and UCF grad
    Welcome!

naaaahh

ooooohh

I don't post very often, but check the site pretty often for game news - I hope you remember me. If not, I am a big Wyoming fan from here in Laramie...kinda obvious from my avatar though.. Looking forward to 13 on Friday with the Season Ticket. It's going to be a long weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    I don't post very often, but check the site pretty often for game news - I hope you remember me. If not, I am a big Wyoming fan from here in Laramie...kinda obvious from my avatar though.. Looking forward to 13 on Friday with the Season Ticket. It's going to be a long weekend.
    Welcome back, buddy! Are you going to do PS3 rosters this year?

My name is Ryan, I recently got married and my wife and I moved to Augusta, GA. I play mostly NCAA but I'll pick up Madden every year as well. I've been creeping this site for a while, just checking out the boards and info and seeing how you all treat each other in the forums. My biggest goal on this site and these board is to find a legit competitive OD to play in. And I'll end it with a War Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    try not to brag about all the uniforms n helmets you have nowin game,others might get upset about it

Quote Originally Posted by LeeSO View Post
    My name is Ryan, I recently got married and my wife and I moved to Augusta, GA. I play mostly NCAA but I'll pick up Madden every year as well. I've been creeping this site for a while, just checking out the boards and info and seeing how you all treat each other in the forums. My biggest goal on this site and these board is to find a legit competitive OD to play in. And I'll end it with a War Eagle.
    Welcome to TGT!

I don't know if this is the correct forum to ask this question but, how do I get an avatar under my name?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeSO View Post
    I don't know if this is the correct forum to ask this question but, how do I get an avatar under my name?
    You have to make a certain number of posts, I think it's 10

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    You have to make a certain number of posts, I think it's 10
    Thank you sir.