Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Again? You mean still?
    My mistake.

Basmare
    - Appreciate the warm welcome!

I am from Alabama. Roll Tide! I can't wait to try out these rosters.

My name is Billy Powers Jr, I'm 19, my hometown is located just outside of Charlotte. I'm a big Carolina Panthers fan. I been playing sports games since 1999 when the Playstation came out. I been a Panthers fan since 2003 and my favorite player is Jonathan Stewart. My favorite NCAA Football team is UNC. My friends call me B-Smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by BSmoothTSK View Post
    My name is Billy Powers Jr, I'm 19, my hometown is located just outside of Charlotte. I'm a big Carolina Panthers fan. I been playing sports games since 1999 when the Playstation came out. I been a Panthers fan since 2003 and my favorite player is Jonathan Stewart. My favorite NCAA Football team is UNC. My friends call me B-Smooth.
    Well my friends call me Smooth Pancakes. So ha!

..ok, you can both start a rap/band/group now

My name is also Matt...but hail from Bellevue, NE. Most of you should know me for one thing: Trinity Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by plotty View Post
    My name is also Matt...but hail from Bellevue, NE. Most of you should know me for one thing: Trinity Bible.
    Welcome....this name sounds familiar

Quote Originally Posted by plotty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Welcome....this name sounds familiar
    Damn right it does JB. I would recognize the name Plotty anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn right it does JB. I would recognize the name Plotty anywhere.
    Another guy to talk fantasy baseball, since it's basically a one man conversation well psuexv does interject every once in a week.

Glad that I can add to some fantasy baseball conversation. Granted I don't know how much help I'd be, my teams are 11th, 8th, 5th and 5th in Yahoo...then 11th in ESPN. I am teh suck.

Go Ducks!

Just wanted to say....wow! I almost spent my entire night changing player names - thank you so much for taking the time to upload the rosters and then share them for free.

I'm Chris - from Portland, live in Vegas, playing since Tecmo Bowl and Bill Walsh college football. My PS3 username is: chrisnvegas - feel free to hit me up!

Welcome man!

My name is Sean. I am 27 and live in Oklahoma City. I don't remember when I started playing NCAA football but it's been a few years. For the last 3 years I have been a part of a league between friends and my purpose here is to crush their souls.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanOats View Post
    For the last 3 years I have been a part of a league between friends and my purpose here is to crush their souls.
    That's the spirit! Welcome!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Hey everyone! My name is TJ Marcotte and I am a huge college football fan. I am 27 years old from Toledo,OH and I love to game. I also enjoy running and fantasy sports. As a husband and a father of 2, it's hard sometimes to find time to play but I manage to keep up with online dynasties and COD, along with other titles. I joined this site mainly for NCAA football information and insight. I hope to get to know some of you and maybe we can play sometime. Take Care!

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by marcotte14 View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is TJ Marcotte and I am a huge college football fan. I am 27 years old from Toledo,OH and I love to game. I also enjoy running and fantasy sports. As a husband and a father of 2, it's hard sometimes to find time to play but I manage to keep up with online dynasties and COD, along with other titles. I joined this site mainly for NCAA football information and insight. I hope to get to know some of you and maybe we can play sometime. Take Care!
    Welcome to site man. Be glad you choose this place over other NCAA Football websites because this truly is the best place. Lots of great stuff on this forum besides just NCAA Football information though so be sure not to miss out.

Just don't be one of those guys that just cares about nothing but uniforms, socks, shoes, or any other equipment bullshit, and you'll get along great here.

Welcome to the site, TJ! Glad to have you here!

Welcome man!

Hey everyone! My name is TJ Marcotte and I am a huge college football fan. I am 27 years old from Toledo,OH and I love to game.
    I spent part of my childhood in Waterville. Welcome to the site!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud