Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Hi,

I forgot to say hello. I used to go by the name (bdoughty) at OS. If I banned you at some point I do not apologize for it, you were probably being an enormous twat.

Kept hearing about this place and NCAA Football is my passion so this was a perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Hi,

I forgot to say hello. I used to go by the name (bdoughty) at OS. If I banned you at some point I do not apologize for it, you were probably being an enormous twat.

Kept hearing about this place and NCAA Football is my passion so this was a perfect fit.

I have survived that ban hammer....now I have one of my own

Welcome!

Hi,

Welcome aboard good sir

Hi,

I like you already. Welcome to the site!

Hi Guys. first time here. I just got NCAA 2012 for PS3 today and about to play it. will be posting from time to time. This place look great so far from browsering around.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers fan View Post
    Hi Guys. first time here. I just got NCAA 2012 for PS3 today and about to play it. will be posting from time to time. This place look great so far from browsering around.
    Welcome to have you aboard man...looking forward to talking B1G this season.

Hey all new to the site I am 34 years old and have been playing football games since tecmo bowl on reg nintendo. I am glad I found this site it is awesome hope to get a roster for xbox 360. Thank you again for creating such an awesome site.

Quote Originally Posted by Maucky View Post
    Hey all new to the site I am 34 years old and have been playing football games since tecmo bowl on reg nintendo. I am glad I found this site it is awesome hope to get a roster for xbox 360. Thank you again for creating such an awesome site.
    Welcome to the site man!

Hey Guys and gals! I'm Brad from Toledo, OH and I am a HUGE Michigan fan. I have purchased every year of the NCAA and Madden series since I have been 18 (14 years) for PS2 and PS3. Thanks for having this site available for gamers like me!

Wsup fellow gamers my name is OLDTYMER2DAY i live in NC i'm married to greatest woman on the planet and we have 2 beautiful daughters,and love video football games and your site caught my eye so i thought i would join
    Last edited by OLDTYMER2DAY; 07-14-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: spelling lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlueFan11 View Post
    Hey Guys and gals! I'm Brad from Toledo, OH and I am a HUGE Michigan fan. I have purchased every year of the NCAA and Madden series since I have been 18 (14 years) for PS2 and PS3. Thanks for having this site available for gamers like me!
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDTYMER2DAY View Post
    Wsup fellow gamers my name is OLDTYMER2DAY i live in NC i'm married to greatest woman on the planet and we have 2 beautiful daughters,and love video football games and your site caught my eye so i thought i would join
    Welcome fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by OLDTYMER2DAY View Post

Welcome, enjoy your stay........did she write that for you?

Hello all, I'm Jack from Virginia and I'm a huge football fan be it college or the NFL. I'm a diehard Buckeyes and Packers fan and love playing NCAA Football and have been buying it since 07 and Madden since 05. This site looks awesome and I love downloading the roster updates so thanks for everything already! Hoping to be active on here and talk football with everyone.

What's up everyone!

My name is Gregory aka Gregoriffic, I live in Temecula, CA. I'm 39, married with 2 kids 12 and 7. I've been playing college football since the Sega Bill Walsh days. I mainly buy sports games NCAA Football, Madden, NBA 2k and Tiger Woods. I'm a lifelong fan of the USC Trojans, San Francisco 49ers and LA Lakers.

Basmare
    Hello people!

I'm Bas, username Basmare, from the Netherlands (or Holland whatever you wish) and I'm 18. I'm one of the small number of people who play the American sports games here in the Netherlands and I import the NCAA Football games and buy the Madden games almost every year, but decided it was time to take it a step further by joining this forum. I'm mostly a neutral football fan, so I play with any team, but I pick Clemson as favorite team in the NCAA series. Looking forward to play my first online dynasty with others (if they accept me with the minimal 6 hour time difference) and meeting people who share my interest - NCAA Football.

Welcome to all of you new guys! Glass to have you at TGT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Have you been drinking again ?

Welcome to all our new members!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Again? You mean still?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Ha! Not yet.

Just a Swype fail.