I wanted to post about a game I had which involved the craziest finish I've encountered in NCAA 12... in fact, the most wild come-back since I was playing NCAA 08, but then I realized, most of you could give fuck-all as to what I do in my games, so I thought I would make this a community thread for everyone to post your wildest come-from-behind wins in.

Mine was this... I am OC at and playing in the new Super Conference, the PAC-16. is in the South division, my team, the North. We meet in the Conference Championship Game and for the first time I felt like I was playing a quality opponent... someone who actually studied me and had a game-plan for how to beat me. My defense is stout against the run, and threw on first down a lot and ran on second and short.

They chewed clock... it was a masterful game-plan. W/ 2:03 to play, I got the ball at my 19, down 14-21. I drove down the field and got to the 16 yard line w/ :27 to play. I called a play and the wide receiver who was my third read on that play broke open across the middle, I saw him and fired. He caught the ball at the 6 and broke for the end zone, fighting off a tackler near the goal line and scored; 21-21 w/ :21 to go.

We kickoff and they get it to their 33 yard line. Knowing the CPU's propensity to go deep, I was concerned. Their QB drops back, throws to a WR doing a hook route near midfield and my FS picks it off and returns it to the 40. There are now :07 seconds on the clock.

I call a pass, hit my WR who gains 10 yards, stopping the clock for the chains to be moved and I call timeout w/ :02 left. My Sophomore kicker comes in and drills a 47 yard FG to win it, 24-21.

That's 10 points in the final :21 seconds! It was bedlam, the Kibbie Down was going crazy. The crowd rushed the field, tore down the goal posts and everyone was celebrating like mad!!!

Okay... thanks to the NCAA, the crowd part didn't happen, but what an amazing finish. 10 points in the final :21. I had to take a breather afterwards because I was actually nervous, excited, ecstatic and elated all at once.

So... what are you wildest finishes???