Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Medal of Honor

• Facebook
  • Display
    Just remember the new Flashpoint is not made by the same people that made the original Flashpoint. Not as good..... if you're looking for a ultra realistic military simulator and you have a computer that can run it, then you want ArmA 2.

If you're talking PC, sure. If you are talking console, then OPFP is where to look.

I truly think this game sucks online, but it's addicting as hell. I don't even know why. I think it's because I haven't played a good shooter in so long that I'm willing to play anything that has guns.

I haven't even put this game in in about two weeks. I think its getting traded in for Star Wars, and Im not even a big fan of trading games in, but I seriously doubt I will ever play this again.

If you have 360 version, you could sell it to me.

How much you want it for? Also keep in mind the EA pass has already been used. I see its roughly going for 30.00 on ebay used.

Not going to play MP, so online isn't a concern. Just going to burn through SP to have played through it. Drop me a PM with what you want for it.

EA will expand Medal of Honor's multiplayer experience with the release of a new multiplayer mode and maps on November 2.

The new mode, dubbed Hot Zone, features King of the Hill gameplay where teams fight over a designated location on a map, with the team that holds the position longest prevailing.

Hot Zone will be playable across two new maps, Hindukush Pass and Korengal Outpost, as well as redesigned versions of the existing Shahikot Valley and Helmand Valley maps.

The DLC will be available via Xbox Live for 800 MS points and on PSN and PC for $9.99.

In addition to Hot Zone, EA will release Clean Sweep on November 2 for 360, PS3 and PC. The free download will add a new multiplayer elimination mode, two new maps and redesigned versions of two current maps.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    (rolls eyes)

$10 for another shitty mode (that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen - it's spam fest 2010) and only TWO maps?

At least the free one sounds kinda interesting but, really, by then, the CoD game is out and it'll just get left in the dust yet again (just like BFBC2 was with MW2).

2 maps for $10? Lmao. Hell no. That's right there with Activision releasing 3 new maps and 2 old ones for $15.

BFBC2 had a pretty decent release granted it was no COD release (right now what does have a COD release besides Halo) , but it was a decent success, unlike this is a big failure.

Just started playing this one the other day.

The CPU AI (teammate) is absolutely terrible at the beginning of the game and there's some weird detection issues going on as well but it doesn't seem so bad as the game progresses. The SP so far is pretty fun, I think I'm about 80% through. I am terrible online, but have been getting better.

What do you have to do to get the Offensive & Defensive Supports? I have yet to get a single Support point - like I said, I'm pretty bad online!

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Just started playing this one the other day.

The CPU AI (teammate) is absolutely terrible at the beginning of the game and there's some weird detection issues going on as well but it doesn't seem so bad as the game progresses. The SP so far is pretty fun, I think I'm about 80% through. I am terrible online, but have been getting better.

What do you have to do to get the Offensive & Defensive Supports? I have yet to get a single Support point - like I said, I'm pretty bad online!
    Killstreaks... once you get like 3 kills or whatever you can call in a UAV or artillery, etc.

Thanks! I figured that's what it was. I think I had that only once anyways and was killed shortly thereafter, before I had time to try and figure out anything.

Online seems fun, but that's coming from a self-admitted non-expert on FPS. I'm only playing online for my obligatory try at it as well as knocking out some of the online trophies. If anyone who has the game wants to play online sometime, let me know.