Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Updates from the NCAA Football Demo to Retail

• Facebook
  • Display
    As long as defense (coverage and line play) are improved I will be very happy.

I know it's not related to gameplay, but in the demo at the half the players go to the locker rooms and then the game pauses to start the third quarter. CDJ et al, is that how it is in the final version or is there any sort of halftime stat pack or highlights??? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    HA! Don't count on it, us Husker fans have got 2 guys WHO GO TO THE COMMUNITY DAYS EVERY YEAR & still we can't seem to get any input! Although I will say I'm pretty happy with the Husker's roster this year for the most part so maybe we do have some pull after all! :p
    yeah how is niles paul like an 83?! the man is a beast come on.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I know it's not related to gameplay, but in the demo at the half the players go to the locker rooms and then the game pauses to start the third quarter. CDJ et al, is that how it is in the final version or is there any sort of halftime stat pack or highlights??? Just curious.
    I think there are some extra cutscenes and graphics, but we didn't see a halftime show or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by procops1 View Post
    yeah how is niles paul like an 83?! the man is a beast come on.
    800 yards and 4 TDs last year....I'd say that's not a bad rating for him.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    800 yards and 4 TDs last year....I'd say that's not a bad rating for him.
    Yeah I don't really have a problem with Niles' rating (or really anyone on offense, if anything they're overrated. See Dontrayevous Robinson!) Like I said, I'm actually pretty impressed with our roster in the game this year. our D may be a bit underrated but not a huge deal. Maybe we should take this elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    As long as defense (coverage and line play) are improved I will be very happy.
    If those two issues are addressed adequately to provide some balance this game has all the potential to be great.

It's unfortunate that we wont be able to see the fixes in action until the actual game comes out. I have a hard time believing they fully fixed the pass rush and pass coverage, but I don't have any way of knowing for sure until I buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    It's unfortunate that we wont be able to see the fixes in action until the actual game comes out. I have a hard time believing they fully fixed the pass rush and pass coverage, but I don't have any way of knowing for sure until I buy it.
    Past experience tells me you are probably correct. I haven't been impressed by Dline play since 07 on last gen.