Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rugby Challenge - You will say WOW

• Facebook
  • Display
    Just bought this game as part of the amazon buy 2 get one free deal (which is good if the games you pick up are all new releases).

Going to try it tonight and will see if I say WOW.

So did anyone ever buy either of these games? I bought Rugby World Cup through Gamestop's half off used sports titles sale last week. I don't know what all is or was or might be wrong with it or glitches or whatnot, and in this case, ignorance is bliss because I'm having a shit ton of fun with this game. I'm gonna look at picking up Rugby Challenge here in the next month or two and add that to my collection so I can have full career mode rugby, in addition to World Cup tournament rugby.

I was more interested in Rugby Challenge than Rugby World Cup, but found it very ... difficult ... to find a PS3 copy at first. Even today it's only available from importers and is pretty close to a full $60 price point. I love Rugby, but with my gaming time already thinner than I'd like it to be, I couldn't pull the trigger on it. Not when I've got games like Arkham City and ME3 that I still haven't bought for lack of time.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I was more interested in Rugby Challenge than Rugby World Cup, but found it very ... difficult ... to find a PS3 copy at first. Even today it's only available from importers and is pretty close to a full $60 price point. I love Rugby, but with my gaming time already thinner than I'd like it to be, I couldn't pull the trigger on it. Not when I've got games like Arkham City and ME3 that I still haven't bought for lack of time.
    Really? Damn. I could buy it for 360 right now for $35 brand new from Amazon, but I have some payments coming up early next week that are gonna suck my bank account dry, so it's gonna have to wait until later in the month or September.

Yeah. As far as I can tell, both Rugby World Cup and Rugby Challenge were published here in the States for 360, but not for PS3.

Rugby Challenge is $35 for 360, $57 for PS3
    Rugby World Cup is $50 for 360, $70 for PS3

All prices are Amazon, whatever comes up on the search (i.e. I didn't take the lowest price from used/new).
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Yeah. As far as I can tell, both Rugby World Cup and Rugby Challenge were published here in the States for 360, but not for PS3.

Rugby Challenge is $35 for 360, $57 for PS3
    Rugby World Cup is $50 for 360, $70 for PS3

All prices are Amazon, whatever comes up on the search (i.e. I didn't take the lowest price from used/new).
    Damn. Definitely glad I jumped on that half off used sale with Gamestop. Got Rugby World Cup used for only $4.05.