Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 360 - ESPN3 v. 2.0 Update Coming

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Call 'em.
    Call Time Warner's customer service? Heh, I don't know if I want to put myself through that aggravation. Maybe it's just my bad luck, but every time I've dealt with their customer service in the pass, I ended up more aggravated in the end than I was when I made the call.

At least they'll be aware of it, though I'm sure many have already called

Sidenote, but related... With Big Ten Network's BTN2Go service sounding a lot like ESPN3 (web-based streaming that's ISP/Cable provider allowed), I'm hoping that I can get it just from having AT&T U-verse, like I do with ESPN3, without having to have their TV services. I want to catch more Badger games without having to go to bars. Sigh.

Makes no difference to me anymore. The stupid bastards at ESPN, Microsoft, or TWC disabled my access code I had manged to get when that site was still active. So now I have to get a new access code, and of course TWC, ESPN, and MS can't come to goddamn agreement, leaving me getting screwed involuntarily.

Sweet. I'll have to check it out tonight then.

I gave it a quick try and it's much better than the first version. I'll definitely use it a lot more come football season.

I'd love to use it. If only MS and TWC would get their goddamn heads out of their asses.

Ok, so I have no clue what's going on now. If TWC and MS figured out what the hell they needed to do to agree on something, or what. But I am currently watching Pleasant Grove (CA) vs. Monterey Trail (CA) HS football live on the ESPN app. Just fired up the archived replay of Hamilton Nationals vs. Denver Outlaws Major League Lacross Semifinal game with no problem.

Maybe things are finally worked out between MS and TWC, or maybe that access code I was able to snag while the authentication website was active a couple weeks back works again.

I need to try this then because I was having problems ever since the update too with getting live games (as I have TWC too).

Nope, still no f'n access.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

I need to try this then because I was having problems ever since the update too with getting live games (as I have TWC too).
    Nope, still no f'n access.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Damn, I wonder what the hell's going on then. I've right now got split screen going, with Major League Lacrosse replay going on in the left screen, and live HS football from California going on in the right screen. I wonder why I'm able to get full access, but you can't.