Thread: Recruiting question

• Facebook
  • Display

Recruiting question

I was wondering which option is better when making call and scheduling activites for visits for recruits:

Team Rating: A+
    Player Interest: High

or

Team Rating: A
    Player Interest: Very High

Which is better?

Just wondering becuase I knowthey arent that different but I am having trouble getting better than A- ratings on my player visits.

Has anyone tested this?

You should see a point scale of the range you will get on the call. Compare the two scales when you're in recruiting.

In my experience, the Team Rating (A+, A, etc.) determines the maximum results that a pitch can earn you whereas the Player Interest (Very High, High, etc.) determines how big of a variance you may see.

So in your example, the first gives you more potential maximum because of the A+ but also lower minimum because High isn't as good as Very High.

As JB mentioned, you can check the ranges to compare the two and give you a direct idea of what you're looking for.

thanks for the info, ya i always forget to check the potential points when in a call, its only when im setting activities where i have to choose between high - A+ or very high - A.

Would you guys happen to know which one of these is better:
    having a recruit visit during a Rivalry game or a ranked matchup.

I would guess that best case scenario is a recruit with 3 very high/most with A+'s invite to a ranked rivalry game in which you win convincingly. but if you have to choose between rivalry and ranked which provides better results?

Wow just found the recruiting sticky on the site, sorry for posting this in general discussion.