Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 11 Achievement List

• Facebook
  • Display
    I have no problem with putting effort in to get the trophies. But I think what separates a true trophy whore is the people that fly through the game just to get the trophies. Waste of an experience for me.

An example is Resistance 2. No way in hell am I putting myself through the suffering of the online play to get that 10k kill trophy. Same with Mod Nation Racers ... once I saw that one of the Gold trophies was winning 100 Online Races, I knew I'd be lucky to even race 100 Online Races, let alone win.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I have no problem with putting effort in to get the trophies. But I think what separates a true trophy whore is the people that fly through the game just to get the trophies. Waste of an experience for me.

An example is Resistance 2. No way in hell am I putting myself through the suffering of the online play to get that 10k kill trophy. Same with Mod Nation Racers ... once I saw that one of the Gold trophies was winning 100 Online Races, I knew I'd be lucky to even race 100 Online Races, let alone win.
    Yeah like the idiots on the ps3trophies.org forums bitching because the trophy for watching a video on Tiger 11 isn't up yet, and they have to take their rental back. Boo fucking hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yeah like the idiots on the ps3trophies.org forums bitching because the trophy for watching a video on Tiger 11 isn't up yet, and they have to take their rental back. Boo fucking hoo.
    LOL they should get a GameFly subscription then. Problem solved.