Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you wait for Buckeye and Gatorbait's rosters next year?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Honestly though, it's good that they found this. It shows that they're actually making sure that everything is on point before they drop 'em. Good job, fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    Bottom line.....when the rosters get released soon all will be forgotten.
    Exactly as soon as you guys are finished, they will all stop complaining and act like the weren't being childish and impatient the whole time.

I apologize for getting jumpy, I admit my first post came off whiny but I didn't mean it that way. I also am probably a little heated, big family fight earlier today and I probably still haven't cooled off.

Freshman
    This is my first year having the PS network, other years I just had to make my "The Ohio State University" teams whole roster, and do a top hundred prospects off a Mel Kiper board. This is a God send and I thank Gator and Block O. Can't wait til you guys are done.

Quote Originally Posted by JSHT21 View Post
    I apologize for getting jumpy, I admit my first post came off whiny but I didn't mean it that way. I also am probably a little heated, big family fight earlier today and I probably still haven't cooled off.
    Found out you weren't really adopted and it pissed you off??? Yeah, happened to me as well...

Quote Originally Posted by JSHT21 View Post
    I'm just an unhappy drunk who can only talk to people in forums and even then I can't keep from starting fights... I just want someone to love me!

My thread was closed at OS. so a storm is coming.

Got a text from Gator.....he working on UAB as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    I'm just an unhappy drunk who can only talk to people in forums and even then I can't keep from starting fights... I just want someone to love me!
    FYI, not being a jerk... I truly am unhappy...

My thread was closed at OS. Here comes the storm.

Thank you gator!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    Found out you weren't really adopted and it pissed you off??? Yeah, happened to me as well...
    No my dad has an unruly temper, and today me and him got into it pretty bad. It's happened before but not this bad. Me having to move home and go to school closer to home because of money issues has both of us pretty stressed out lately.

Gator's Twitter feed:

Rosters got pushed back an hour to make sure I had enough time to move UGAs Richard Samuel to HB, lol

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    Honestly though, it's good that they found this. It shows that they're actually making sure that everything is on point before they drop 'em. Good job, fellas.
    We do this every year at the point where the rosters are minutes away from being posted.

Next year I'm messaging them preemptively with a better plan - edit the TGT rosters, where every player is named already. I understand that the stock rosters w/ names isn't the end goal, and that some of that work will have to be undone, however i think these two cats could have saved a substantial amount of time by just editing the named stock rosters. they were quoted as saying it took them from release-sunday to get the naming done, with some key teams edited. so far that has been half of their battle.

now that they have the stock 75 overall template for all the position players, creating the missing player from existing players should not be as time consuming next year either. In addition i disagree with their use of time. While I appreciate their motivation of pulling all nighters, in the end their time would have been better served maintaining a normal sleep cycle with healthy, productive hours.

as far as the now infamous "ETAs" - websites such as TGT where most of us have found a happy home following this roster generating pair, could still be a foreground for voicing their nightly status and achievements. I think the audience would receive equal benefit from hearing team/players completed at the end of a night as they would with an ETA, only with out the out rage and "wronged" feelings of an underestimated ETA.

thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    Gator's Twitter feed:

Rosters got pushed back an hour to make sure I had enough time to move UGAs Richard Samuel to HB, lol
    He should make the entire UAB squad Richard Samuel.

My thread was closed at OS. so a storm is coming.

Sounds great (about Gator)...OS has some serious GOONS over there for some Mods.

I see one douche has a picture of some LocTite Threadlocker as his damn Avatar. He must really think he's found his calling in life...To be a Forum Mod and a ball-buster on top of that.

I didn't read all of it but I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    Next year I'm messaging them preemptively with a better plan - edit the TGT rosters, where every player is named already. I understand that the stock rosters w/ names isn't the end goal, and that some of that work will have to be undone, however i think these two cats could have saved a substantial amount of time by just editing the named stock rosters. they were quoted as saying it took them from release-sunday to get the naming done, with some key teams edited. so far that has been half of their battle.

now that they have the stock 75 overall template for all the position players, creating the missing player from existing players should not be as time consuming next year either. In addition i disagree with their use of time. While I appreciate their motivation of pulling all nighters, in the end their time would have been better served maintaining a normal sleep cycle with healthy, productive hours.

as far as the now infamous "ETAs" - websites such as TGT where most of us have found a happy home following this roster generating pair, could still be a foreground for voicing their nightly status and achievements. I think the audience would receive equal benefit from hearing team/players completed at the end of a night as they would with an ETA, only with out the out rage and "wronged" feelings of an underestimated ETA.

thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by caly2020 View Post
    gator's twitter feed:

Rosters got pushed back an hour to make sure i had enough time to move ugas richard samuel to hb, lol
    holy shit!!! Roflmfao!! Lol!!

He should make the entire UAB squad Richard Samuel.
    Unstoppable!!!

We do this every year at the point where the rosters are minutes away from being posted.
    Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post

thoughts?
    That would be piggy backing on someone else's work. Im just not down with that.