Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you wait for Buckeye and Gatorbait's rosters next year?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JSHT21 View Post
    Thats what I'm disappointed with, I'm still defending them I'm just confused at how they didn't relize this earlier. If you can't understand why I'm a tad disappointed then oh well. Better than me calling them names as so many others have done. I'm not mad, jsut disappointed.
    i know why you are disappointed...UAB is just not very popular and they went many hours to redo the work they lost...but i see what you are saying

Assuming that the quality hasn't suffered, then absolutely. I, for one, have the self-control to wait for a quality product...especially when it's free I might add. Besides, it gives me a week or so to play some RTG, tinker with sliders, and find how the game plays differently than the previous year before I get the rosters and get balls deep in some dynasty action.

Easy wildcat, he's busy trying to tell me to graduate a 5th grade subject instead of the grade itself... he might be a tad defensive right now since he doesn't understand the impact of his giant words, and those small difficult words too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats302 View Post
    OMG, BUCKEYE AND GATOR ARE HUMAN!!! THEY MADE A MISTAKE!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!! THEY SHOULD BE LIKE MACHINES!!! PERFECTION!!!

Get over it. Like I said, I hope they do not do these for people next due to the ungratefulness...maybe they can and only give them out to the select few of us who act like adults and respect what they are doing.

Don't know how UAB slipped under the radar for a few days. When you have 120 teams, i guess its a little easier than i would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    i know why you are disappointed...UAB is just not very popular and they went many hours to redo the work they lost...but i see what you are saying
    Thank you for at least understanding why someone would be a little disappointed instead of trying to flame me.

I never said they weren't human and machines.

Lets be nice before this thread gets closed also. I like to get the updates

Be nice to JSHT too. He deserves it...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGLAX25 View Post
    Lets be nice before this thread gets closed also. I like to get the updates

Bottom line.....when the rosters get released soon all will be forgotten.

I'm just a little confused on how they could not realize a team wasn't even named, either way they will be out in the moring. Gator is pluggin them in tonight either way. I'm not attacking them, I'm just lost on how they didn't realize this earlier.
    Just a theory here but bear with me. They lost 18 hours of work the other day, UAB was part of that and they did not realize it initially, so they had, or assumed all rosters were named Sunday. Then they started the tweaks Sunday night and as most people do started at A, then B, then C.......U is towards the bottom of the alphabet, so as they are going through the rosters they get to U early this evening and realize they lost that data. Not at all overlooked, just caught late because of the team.

Disappointed is fine but not that big a deal

Caly2020 and JSHT21, both of you should cool it. Both can take a moment to read what the other posts without as much sensitivity or reading into things that aren't there.

You guys are welcome to post in this thread so long as it stays on the subject of the rosters. Don't turn this into another random bullshit thread.

Yup!!! and we will be here next year waiting for them again!!!!

I'll wait again next year, and I do appreciate Buckeye dropping in and giving us an update.

I made one simple staetment about being disappointed and you guys bash me like I called buckeye a murderer or something.

I even clearly said I donated and will again if they do the rosters next year.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsFan41 View Post
    I'll wait again next year, and I do appreciate Buckeye dropping in and giving us an update.
    Same here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    Here comes Mr. Defensive again... 3,2,1...
    Dang quick draw, you quoted before I edited, that last paragraph was a bit over the top so I changed it to play nice

Quote Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
    Dang quick draw, you quoted before I edited, that last paragraph was a bit over the top so I changed it to play nice
    Yeah I deleted it because I replied before the Mod posted... too quick for my own good. - What my wife says too

I made one simple staetment about being disappointed and you guys bash me like I called buckeye a murderer or something.
    Just let it go, not that big a deal, people react and that is fine. That's what you did and others (including me) reacted to you. Emotions to that, lets just play football.....

I apologize to the Clemson fan for getting heated as well. I'm just tired of people whining. Back on topic, thanks again to Buckeye and Gator for doing these rosters.

I was undecided on what Team I was gonna be for my Dynasty. Reason being is because I love to build up Teams. I think I might've found my Team:

UAB

I even clearly said I donated and will again if they do the rosters next year.
    Amen. Worst part about criticizing Jesus: his disciples.