Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you wait for Buckeye and Gatorbait's rosters next year?

• Facebook
  • Display
    No one is telling you you're wrong... Guilty Conscience?

Quote Originally Posted by JSHT21 View Post
    You guys don't get what I'm saying, quit just telling me i'm wrong and defending them to me. I defend them constantly and I still am on any forum where people speak ill of them. I use to name my own rosters before I got internet using magazines. I know it sucks.

I'm just a little confused on how they could not realize a team wasn't even named, either way they will be out in the moring. Gator is pluggin them in tonight either way. I'm not attacking them, I'm just lost on how they didn't realize this earlier.

And once again who cares if they aren't getting payed?? I never said I hated them, just I was disappointed, i donated 10 bucks to them. will i do it again next year yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgersfan View Post
    besides you might want to check os anyways...update there...its not good news but i say oh well...they have great rosters...you can read what im talking about
    Thats what I'm disappointed with, I'm still defending them I'm just confused at how they didn't relize this earlier. If you can't understand why I'm a tad disappointed then oh well. Better than me calling them names as so many others have done. I'm not mad, jsut disappointed.

I will wait again. I think subconciously I was aware this was going to happen because I didn't take my week of vacation (usually tied to this game) until the first week of August. Then again, I also know how long it took me to do the same thing and I never completely finished. On a side note of that, when I did it, I found it was really hard to find accurate and up to date rosters at this time of year. Most team sites don't even have them updated until right before or shortly after the first game or so.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    No one is telling you you're wrong... Guilty Conscience?
    Yes, someone directly attacked me one post after my original in the thread, learn to read mr high and mighty.

I'll wait. There aren't too many other rosters as great as theirs. Luvs are on about the same level.

To the guy that said they have a statement at OS. What is the statement they posted there? I got banned and they blocked my IP so I'd like to know what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker66 View Post
    Not evetyone cares about dreads. Just wondering how many will just use an earlier version, that 's all.
    I agree, I do not care about dreads that much either, but Buckeye and Gator clearly said their rosters would include putting players on dreads...therefore, if you don't care about dreads then you should have downloaded some half ass roster that was available last week that only named the players and made a few minor roster adjustments.

Mr. Caly2020 - I have never gone by that other name... Meany!

Yes, someone directly attacked me one post after my original in the thread, learn to read mr high and mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsFan41 View Post
    To the guy that said they have a statement at OS. What is the statement they posted there? I got banned and they blocked my IP so I'd like to know what's up.
    They are postponed probably by an hour, maybe a tad more. They have to name and do UAB they forgot to do them.

the OS statement is just asking the board over there if they should put the rosters out without UAB named, or just push back the drop time and name UAB. Push back is winning handily.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsFan41 View Post
    They are gonna delay so they can RENAME UAB. I wanna stress that for the one clueless guy who thinks they did not name them already, but it was part of the 18-20 hours they lost the other nite of work.

It should be done around 11:20pmish now...let's just call it Midnight to be safe to avoid the weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board.

So they should be up by 1 AM Eastern realistically. If they were supposed to be up 11:20, and they need an hour or maybe more I'd say 1 AM would be fairly accurate right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats302 View Post
    They are gonna delay so they can RENAME UAB. I wanna stress that for the one clueless guy who thinks they did not name them already, but it was part of the 18-20 hours they lost the other nite of work.

It should be done around 11:20pmish now...let's just call it Midnight to be safe to avoid the weeping and gnashing of teeth on this board.
    I'm not clueless. I know they lost work, that was Saturday check twitter. They said SUNDAY all teams were renamed. They looked over UAB.

hell yes, they are the best at what they do.. for u guys complaining, they shouldnt even let you download.... i am as anxious as u guys are but something like this takes time and relax stop bugging them every 10 mins asking, "are they done yet?" i just surf the net and watch netflix or play RTG to pass the time, some of u guys need to relax a bit and do something else.

Also, I'd be more interested in why you can't read before you, in your words "attack me". Considering I was the one who posted it. Most people on here aren't hostile. You should relax a bit before being so defensive online... it's not becoming of you... Mr. High and Mighty...

Of course ill wait!!! These rosters are the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    Also, I'd be more interested in why you can't read before you, in your words "attack me". Considering I was the one who posted it. Most people on here aren't hostile. You should relax a bit before being so defensive online... it's not becoming of you... Mr. High and Mighty...
    I didn't say you attacked me. The wildcat guy called everyone a POS that acted like they were upset at BlockO and them. I admit I was a little misleading in my first post of my emotions, and if you passed 5th grade english at all he was directing it towards anyone posting above him as the thread started on a bad note.

I'm not clueless. I know they lost work, that was Saturday check twitter. They said SUNDAY all teams were renamed. They looked over UAB.
    OMG, BUCKEYE AND GATOR ARE HUMAN!!! THEY MADE A MISTAKE!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!! THEY SHOULD BE LIKE MACHINES!!! PERFECTION!!!

Get over it. Like I said, I hope they do not do these for people next due to the ungratefulness...maybe they can and only give them out to the select few of us who act like adults and respect what they are doing.

I don't have to pass 5th grade english - just passing 5th grade all together means you passed 5th grade english... Look who went to school in the U.S.

I didn't say you attacked me. The wildcat guy called everyone a POS, and if you passed 5th grade english at all he was directing it towards anyone posting above him as the thread started on a bad note.